Search results for query: *

1. Kitasuki

Preview JN033: Would You Like To Do a Pokémon Trade?

I'm actually glad to see Go is attached to his Pokémon. Way better than just trading them away just so he can fill a pokédex
  2. Kitasuki

We haven't seen this episode yet. Perhaps Go might take Pinsir but refuse to trade it to this trainer. Here in the forum's, some of us tend to judge things based on premises. Wait for it. This can be a trainwreck. However, we can wait and see if it really turns into one.
  3. Kitasuki

At the moment he has scyther, phantump and poliwag (if evolves). 3 already seem like a bunch for a single episode. At least for me
  4. Kitasuki

Actually boldore for scyther would be the best possible scenario. If It's forth and back, boldore evolves Ash gains a beast. If not, Ash gains scizor that is way better than boldore. Works for me
  5. Kitasuki

Ash has 30 Tauros. Maybe he realises some of them need love and starts trading them to trainers that value them. Or he trades one for the scyther and then scizor rather stay with Ash. Pikachu runs away again because he's jealous of Scizor Ash's white whale is Dunsparce. Whenever that thing...
Back
Top Bottom