Search results for query: *

1. KiwiDude

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

inb4 when the countdown ends on the 27th, they're gonna show Kanto again, promoting LGPE EDIT: btw
  2. KiwiDude

Ah yes, just a regular Gamefreak employee, looking at you, with their blood-red eyes, begging you to stop.
  3. KiwiDude

Are these just fan-made mash-ups or are people actually calling them "leaks"?
  4. KiwiDude

And how does this relate to Project "Beluga"? I mean, for them to take such a big step in logic, wouldn't it somehow reflect on the codename?
  5. KiwiDude

Hey, does anyone know when the investors meeting is? Is it Japan time?
  6. KiwiDude

I admit, it does not make a lot of sense. I was just thinking that they could've taken the XY character as a filler (though now Idea why not SM/USUM one) and develop the world first. I like the image anyway, this is a graphical improvment, no matter how you see it. But it's probably fake.
  7. KiwiDude

I mean, we have been talking about the possibility of the lapras image being a demo/alpha version. Why can't this be one?
  8. KiwiDude

I actutally believe something will happen in, like, 15min.
  9. KiwiDude

About that Pixelpar drawing with the "24 hours left" poll. I am really trying to lower my hopes, but there is one thing that's kinda weird: is it just a coincidense that he posted it at exactly 6pm (CEST, I mean)? It's seems odd for someone like him, aaaaaaand I am probably overthinking that
  10. KiwiDude

Wouldn't this be the first game supporting two proper sticks? If so, it would be weird not to use it, unless it has other uses likein battle (which i still hope to be revolutionary ._.)
  11. KiwiDude

I was just thinking: wasn't there an interview with GameStop couple of weeks ago? Maybe, when they mentioned something interesting coming up, they refered to Pokemon after all? p.s. I know the image was here before, but I couldn't find the comment to quote. Sorry!
  12. KiwiDude

Sorry, I was missing out on stuff for the past week. Wasn't there a movie trailer announced?
  13. KiwiDude

Wow, well done. Ironically, the only part I didn't like was the "fight gameplay" one. The rest looks awesome! btw, I was thinking about the Pokemon noises. Did they ever tell us anything regarding this point? Maybe, if they plan to get rid of the 8bit-ish ones (I personally would like both...
  14. KiwiDude

Then it would be like an MMO expansion. That is not something I would expect from Pokémon, not even during its desperate times. and botw isn't a online game by any means. so the dlcs (which aren't that significant) only influense you. idk XD
  15. KiwiDude

Wow, ok, huh. So 2 Mainline, Pokken DX, and what else? Virtual console wasn't even announced yet edit: ok, spin-offs, duh
Back
Top Bottom