• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. K

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Well then the evidence is faulty, and I will not be referred to by anyone I am not. Call me KnightGalarie, because that is the only person I have ever been on this website. There is no evidence in the world to prove otherwise, no matter what you think at the current moment. If you were acting...
  2. K

I’m being continually harassed by admins who block me for following proper standards and procedures on the site. I warned a user on their talkpage about continually adding unconstructive edits. They ignored it, instead continuing to re-add the same unconstructive edits, which I had every right...
  3. K

I like to use the desktop view on mobile (so I can edit) and I’d see little tiny videos, not sure all the sources but I definitely saw WatchMojo once or twice (definitely a Top 10 Gym Battles one), maybe an IGN once, the others I don’t quite remember or recognize, but are they all tied into the...
Back
Top Bottom