Search results for query: *

1. Knightwolf09

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

These were from the train on trailers. They go by real fast so not many notice.
  2. Knightwolf09

One way you can tell the difference of unique z-moves, is when the pokemon have unique animations when doing them.
  3. Knightwolf09

Ironically it's as fast as a Noctowl and for some reason it's Defense dropped
  4. Knightwolf09

Moment of truth. Decidueye's stats https://archive-media.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1478/56/1478562805416.jpg
  5. Knightwolf09

4chan is throwing riots and roasts on poor Decidueye now. Was making him this way really the best decision GF? Either give him a decent speed boost or a very useful hidden ability, otherwise you never intended for him to be all that useful.
  6. Knightwolf09

The whole line alone is going to end up around 85. It's not that slow to begin with.
  7. Knightwolf09

Hold up, what are you talking about?
  8. Knightwolf09

Because the transition from Dartix to Decidueye increasing speed makes sense.
  9. Knightwolf09

I also remember that one line in Dartix's bio "If this Pokémon is with a Trainer who helps it through, its strength will grow hugely!" I wonder if that implies it'll get a good jump in one of it's stats, maybe speed.
  10. Knightwolf09

I oughta just pray for 90s in this state. Otherwise we'll end up with a grass type Swampert.
  11. Knightwolf09

If it is sticking in this direction. Decidueye will end up with 85 base speed. It's not terrible but it's not great either. Would it kill GF to at least put it in the 90s?
  12. Knightwolf09

Blaziken
  13. Knightwolf09

I totally called that team. Yes! Also now I'm convinced he'll get a boost in speed when becoming Decidueye because that speed is ridiculous. So freakin slow.
  14. Knightwolf09

So what are the odds of Rowlet getting a boost in speed when becoming Decidueye?
  15. Knightwolf09

Those aren't exactly too far fetched either. Those do sound like abilities GF would make, plus they make plenty of sense. Also the realation could also makes sense as well.
  16. Knightwolf09

It's probably the case since all the bios for the second stage starters talk about bonding with their trainer in order to get stronger. I could actually be nice to get you to interact with your pokemon more.
  17. Knightwolf09

For a more clear translation. And now in normal words. Hello, I'm Japanese, so I may not be able to read your questions. Sorry, I will just give you the information that Lillie and Gladion are siblings. Lusamine is their mother. Their father is Colress. Decidueye has the hidden ability Land...
  18. Knightwolf09

I still think their secret is just unique Z-move. Which is pretty cool.
  19. Knightwolf09

I think the bell spider is just going to be Bug/Water. I think people only think of Electric cause of it's yellow coloring.
  20. Knightwolf09

I say it's safe to assume so.
Back
Top Bottom