Search results for query: *

1. Knightwolf09

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

That's probably the best way to enjoy them. A simple return to form, back when everything was a lot simpler. If future games will be influenced by this. At least take away EVs and IVs, keep the following feature like forever, and I'll be more than happy
  2. Knightwolf09

It's only the worse of the fanbase that's reacting like this. It's one thing to just not like the game, you can just skip it in that case. But being being so passionately toxic at it or player that actually enjoy it is not going to make the games sell less. Some people will have to deal the fact...
  3. Knightwolf09

She's surprisingly an odd one, as well as a bit petty
  4. Knightwolf09

Wow, that Cubone and Marowak scene tugged at the ol heartstrings more than the original. I also like that it's implied that same Cubone joined Trace's team after that. He lost his family, so Trace became his new family. Blue was never that kind -_-.
  5. Knightwolf09

You know, I don't know why, but for some reason, hearing this guy's perspective on not only this game, but the series up to this point...I'm curious if anyone else feels intrigued that maybe this is a good reason why Go exists, maybe even should.
  6. Knightwolf09

Okay that makes a lot more sense.
  7. Knightwolf09

SO from what I hear, there is no Moon Stone in the game....how do some pokemon evolve then?
  8. Knightwolf09

So basically, good for newcomers and maybe those who haven't played gen 1, not much to call home about for long time fans. I had a feeling.
  9. Knightwolf09

Huh, you know what I just realized? And I may be late on this, but think about it Let's Go is essentially GF's reintroduction to pokemon. Think about, most of the features and mechanics that have existed all the way to Gen 7, have been stripped to the point it's at the state where the games...
  10. Knightwolf09

Because at level 5 a normal Pikachu's stats are nowhere that high. I had to add numbers to it's original stats to match, and that's also not accounting that it's IVs might not be maxed, if they're in this game that is.
  11. Knightwolf09

Okay, so some new screenshots came out on serebii, showing Pikachu's starting stats in the game. And from calculations, starter Pikachi's stats seem to be Hp:45 Atk:75 Def:50 Sp.Atk:75 Sp.Def:60 Spd: 115 Not sure, but that sounds like quite the jump.
  12. Knightwolf09

I kinda already expected ther wouldn't be that much to talk about since it's a hd remake of sorts. I mean, mega evolution being included was a surprise, and so are Eevee and Pikachu's new arsenal. But I can't see much else they could show other than towns and stuff. Unless they had new megas.
  13. Knightwolf09

Yet he still has it in a pokeball. I think he'll just use him. It was a battler after all
  14. Knightwolf09

Can't he just use Charizard?
  15. Knightwolf09

Honestly I don't think it needs much more. These are some of the best move I've ever seen an Eevee have. It not only has coverage, but a move that regains health, one the paralyzes to slow opponents, and one that burns to halve damage. So far Eevee's got quite the arsenal. I guess to keep up...
  16. Knightwolf09

Well have you ever thought what'll happen if generation 8 wasn't as good as people think it'll be? It's one thing if one game under performs, but two in a row?
  17. Knightwolf09

I mean, it is a remake afterall. Also it's not like pokemon was ever hard. I hear that complaint everywhere, and it's hard to buy that when people who've played the game for years would know what they're doing anyway. Even hard mode in Black and white wasn't even that hard. Also we barely know...
  18. Knightwolf09

I think it's bad when you want someone you support to fail. Just because they made something you don't like.
  19. Knightwolf09

I still would've given much better names. Like Bubble Bound, or Buzz Spark, or even Hot Rush. Even better, name them after Eevee evolutions. Like Sizzle Flare, Vapor Bubble, and Jolt Shock
Back
Top Bottom