Search results for query: *

1. Knightwolf09

SwSh Gyms Speculation Thread

Pretty much hit the nail. Also
  2. Knightwolf09

Vary rarely do grass types learn water moves, unless they were part water. So highly doubt he'll have Aqua Tail
  3. Knightwolf09

Looks like the steampunk gym is Fire type.
  4. Knightwolf09

This leads to a lot of question. 18 gyms definitely means one fore each type, but we know some gyms are exclusive, so does that me each game has about 9 gyms?
  5. Knightwolf09

Huh, coulda sworn I saw 20 somewhere. My mistake.
  6. Knightwolf09

Have I already talked about my theory that gyms will be semi free choice? Cause one weird thing I noticed via screenshots is that Milo's Eldegoss is level 19 and Nessa's Dreadnaw is 20. It's weird that two gym leaders are so close in level so I wonder if you can choose which to challenge first...
  7. Knightwolf09

That and it already has a Gigantamax form, which I'm sure follows the rules of Megas that only final forms or single stage get them.
  8. Knightwolf09

I'm fairly sure Alcremie doesn't evolve
  9. Knightwolf09

Theory time. Galar is riddled with holes across the region that seem to connect to an alternate dimension. This dimension is irradiated with some kind of energy that has a unique effect on pokemon that wander into these holes (Raid Pokemon), in which turns the pokemon gigantic, or even...
  10. Knightwolf09

Not mention fog could be a reference to the Great Fog incident in London, cause by the burning of coal mixed with mist, causing tons of smog
  11. Knightwolf09

I think he's a fire gym. Gamexplain did show off the interior of the steampunk gym, and there's a lot of fire patterns inside. Not mention fog could be a reference to the Great Fog incident in London, cause by the burning of coal mixed with most, causing tons of smog
  12. Knightwolf09

Well if the official site is correct, there might not be an actual elite 4. More so 4 tournament contenders
  13. Knightwolf09

Considering most Screenshots of Nessa's battle outside the demo shows her Dreadnaw being regular Dynamax, I don't think so.
  14. Knightwolf09

Well i think Shuppet is in the game so it has a chance. Though I wonder if Mimikyu is Allister's ace, or potentially a new ghost pokmon.
  15. Knightwolf09

So my guess still stands that the champion batte against Leon will take place in the Rose shaped stadium. Which makes sense since Rose endorses Leon, so of course this would be his stage. So if the Rose Stadium is the league, I take a guess the tower building is the battle facility?
  16. Knightwolf09

How about 621, Muhai, means undefeated since story wise you always win. Too cocky?
  17. Knightwolf09

I'm trying to come up with a goroawase myself for my numbers, it's harder than it looks
  18. Knightwolf09

What's this about blocked numbers?
  19. Knightwolf09

I think you're reminded of when 2D wore his clown mask during the Plastic Beach album
  20. Knightwolf09

I only didn't mention the 8th gym cause I still have no clue where it is.
Back
Top Bottom