Search results for query: *

1. Knightwolf09

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Fourth? Oh you're counting Grookey's whole line
  2. Knightwolf09

Don't we already have a rabbit mythical in Calyrex?
  3. Knightwolf09

Considering is has a very vulnerable dual typing, a kinda bad ability. I feel the could be a sign is must have crazy stats to make up for it. I mean stab Power Whip and Knock Off already seems crazy.
  4. Knightwolf09

Mankey line, Aipom line, Chimchar line, I guess Passimian counts, Oranguru, Grookey line
  5. Knightwolf09

Oh Yeah, definitely some kind of ape. Oh primate pokemon haters aren't gonna like him
  6. Knightwolf09

Know what I wish? I wish Rillaboom had some Rock moves. Do you have any idea how much havoc he'd reek if he did? No scared of Charizard, screw flying types in general, By ice types. Majority of his weaknesses would be covered.
  7. Knightwolf09

So, a little theory, though I feel it's a bit obvious, about Urshifu. I feel the big difference between the 2 forms is not just their signature moves, but primarily they're stats. I feel Single Strike will have a higher Attack stat cause then it make things easier to one shot, living up to it's...
  8. Knightwolf09

I'm one of the rare ones that think Cinderace looks awesome
  9. Knightwolf09

Anyone else wonder what Unseen fist does? I predict either punching moves get priority or it'll be like parental bond
  10. Knightwolf09

Honestly it's because of that that makes it more likely
  11. Knightwolf09

Didn't the twitter say Alcremie's different flavors were found in different countries?
  12. Knightwolf09

Question, what Alcremie does the states get? And does the original Alcremie belong to Japan?
  13. Knightwolf09

Someone came up with an idea of out mystery statue pokemon. He thinks it could be Impidimp's evo, a gargoyle, that turns into statue's during the day, hence why we don't see them moving.
  14. Knightwolf09

I feel Polteageist is a single stage. Having the ability Weak Armor implies it might have bulk to last some damage for the first hit
  15. Knightwolf09

So what's taking Impidimp so long? Dunno why so silent on him. Anyway, I hop he does evolve into a gargoyle of sorts. Or maybe some demonic figure.
  16. Knightwolf09

Maybe say Galar's sport like culture got adapted into Sinnoh along with Dynmax energy or something.
  17. Knightwolf09

Honestly that edit makes the design look off. Anyway, the cheek patches are a pikaclone staple. It's just where electricity comes from.
  18. Knightwolf09

But I like my lil spike ball though. And as a previous hamster owner I find the potato shaped hamster, cute and somewhat accurate
  19. Knightwolf09

But Morpeko technically is still Electric/Dark, just half and half between forms. It's the only reason I can think of to why Aura wheel also changes typing between forms, to have it's signature move have stab each form
  20. Knightwolf09

Still think there's one little detail missing. I think Morpeko switches between types as well, otherwise why would Aura wheel change types if Morpeko's always Electric/Dark?
Back
Top Bottom