• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Knightwolf09

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Cause at least then people would have a gigantamax to use in the story while everyone else has one.
  2. Knightwolf09

This wouldn't be a problem if the starters COULD FREAKIN G-MAX!!!
  3. Knightwolf09

Are we absolutely sure Meteordyna isn't Eternatus 's Japanese name?
  4. Knightwolf09

Well whoever does get it, I hope we have a fun time together. Shame we can't trade just yet
  5. Knightwolf09

So what's going to happen to the thread when the game's out?
  6. Knightwolf09

Only kingler I think lowers stats, but regular max moves can raise or lower stats. Also dual types still only have 1 type moves
  7. Knightwolf09

Real hard to take people's complaints if you're going to act like A-hats a out it. and yes I know it's not the majority of you guys, but still
  8. Knightwolf09

I thought Drum Beating was a cool looking move
  9. Knightwolf09

Like saying a game doesn't meet your personal standards isn't slightly disrespectful? Huh, weird color choice
  10. Knightwolf09

We'll see you at release then
  11. Knightwolf09

You're not toxic for having high standards, but you set yourself up for disappointment and negativity easily. In other words you kill your own fun
  12. Knightwolf09

And do you genuinely think there's absolutely no way for people to enjoy these games? If not why are you and anybody here to talk about it?
  13. Knightwolf09

Why else do you buy games? To have fun and experience it yourself. If you're that concerned with money games shouldn't be in consideration to begin with.
  14. Knightwolf09

No offense, but none out of you this time Tech. Actually experiencing for one self is much better than watching. Many will agree.
  15. Knightwolf09

For those worried cause of negativity in the stream, do not listen to them. Most of the people in that chat are as toxic as 4chan, and instead of taking people's word for it, form your own opinion by playing it yourself.
  16. Knightwolf09

So Bede is definitely
  17. Knightwolf09

My guess is it has something to do with the move Overdrive
  18. Knightwolf09

I think the man can only say the same thing so many times before it registers.
  19. Knightwolf09

Overdrive sounds like a cool move. Sound moves bypass Substitutes right?
Back
Top Bottom