Search results for query: *

1. Knightwolf09

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

According to the website, that seems unlikely. There's a list of content that will be added, and Gigantamax wasn't marked on Tundra.
  2. Knightwolf09

Just yesterday I fought a Wailord. He beat be the first time cause I kinda had a useless team, but the second try went better, despite the team being almost the exact same except trade 1 for another useless mon. We beat his second set of shields and now he needed one more super effective hit to...
  3. Knightwolf09

It's what I intend to do. Think it's more fun anyway
  4. Knightwolf09

Eh, let smogon play they're own way.
  5. Knightwolf09

Can't remember if I stated my ideas about them here already, but I believe they'll be upgrades of their signatures. Rillaboom will have a binding move that lowers speed every turn, kinda like Octolock, Cinderace will have guaranteed burn, and Inteleon ignores all effects, meaning screens, moves...
  6. Knightwolf09

Remember this spat about smogon only started when we were going back and forth if Dynamaxing is broken or not.
  7. Knightwolf09

I still feel it's just slight cowardice to figure out how to deal with them proper. These are the same people that banned Galarian Darmanitan
  8. Knightwolf09

So because people don't bother to think of ways to counter something it has to be banned?
  9. Knightwolf09

Then tell me why most ranked players I go against tend to use mons I see on Showdown? What you think every player uses a legend?
  10. Knightwolf09

People don't ca-...You know what never mind. Playing on the computer is no different than playing on the actual game you're supposed to play pokemon. Showdown is only easier cause you don't have to constantly rebreed your sets. So honestly your idea of serious makes little sense.
  11. Knightwolf09

I play in competitions and ranked. So yeah
  12. Knightwolf09

Smogon literally bans anything that's strong. I have yet been though a battle where one dynamax pokemon determined the whole battle. So that's and overexagerration if I ever heard it
  13. Knightwolf09

Not really. I've found way to take down or even avoid Dynmax pokemon on my own. Just because they have stronger moves, doesn't make them OP. Especially since the change doesn't last all game like megas
  14. Knightwolf09

So I've been speculating on G Max moves for the starters and I'm expecting them to get upgraded effects of their signature moves. Rillaboom will have an Octolock effect where it lowers speed every other turn and traps, Cinderace guaranteed burn, and Inteleon ignores everything, moves, abilities...
  15. Knightwolf09

That is fair. And it is true this is more akin to z-moves. Which honestly isn't a bad route, making every pokemon useful in some way, orthodx or not instead of hand picking some and make them overpowered outshining everyone. Don't get me wrong I like megas, but that's kind of what they did.
  16. Knightwolf09

They forget to mention that it can also use the flying or grass max move, both either sets up grassy terrain to heal, or boost speed. You have to remember only certain type changes to the g-max move
  17. Knightwolf09

Well there's always the chance that G-Max Lapras will have a max move that acts like Perish Song
  18. Knightwolf09

I only remember a supposed leak on 4chan saying when you achieve level 1 it boosts all stats by a stack. And each level increases the power cap of you max moves.
  19. Knightwolf09

As far as we know. There's still the mystery of Dynamax level
  20. Knightwolf09

You can check out the gym demo footage to see. I say check out the Corviknight one cause that one has him turn back mid battle
Back
Top Bottom