• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Knightwolf09

SwSh If you could pick five old Pokémon for the Galar Pokédex...

Yeah I wouldn't miss Swoobat, but they can keep Zubat and Noibat.
  2. Knightwolf09

I feel that's something they'd do though. Doesn't help that we already 3 pokemon that have alolan form confirmed in the game. Being Raichu, Vulpix, and Dugtrio. Not even sure all 18 forms will be included either.
  3. Knightwolf09

People would already be pissed pokemon like Goldeen get to stay. Besides even LGPE got to keep alolan forms despite having just the 151
  4. Knightwolf09

I still think we need more contex of Alolan forms and if their transferable. Sure they are different models, but they count as the same pokemon in the dex, just another form, not unlike certain form changes
  5. Knightwolf09

Well some good news, Pangoro's already confirmed in
  6. Knightwolf09

You guys think Tauros and Milktank are already in? Cause of the country side areas and I'm fairly sure Milo is a farmboy, and when there's farms, there's Tauros and Milktank
  7. Knightwolf09

Hmmmm, you know if it wasn't so blurry the tree texture would be just fine
  8. Knightwolf09

Yet look at Let's Go. I think they'd be just as transferable as the original form, cause it's just that, an alternate form.
  9. Knightwolf09

Actually this brings up a question, if a pokemon that had an alolan form is in the dex, wouldn't their alolan form be in the game as well? Since it's a different form rather than a separate pokemon.
  10. Knightwolf09

Wasn't Vulpix confirmed to be in already?
  11. Knightwolf09

Scyther line Nidos line Bagon line Heracross Gible line
Back
Top Bottom