Search results for query: *

1. Knightwolf09

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

That is true. Only gigs I've found were the increased rate ones. Which says a lot about how rare the others are
  2. Knightwolf09

Sounds like a behind text effect like Water Bubble
  3. Knightwolf09

So 5 star raids fits the difficulty. Pokemon can now have 2 shield phases, and this is definitely better to play with friends, cause solo ai is to dumb to act at this level.
  4. Knightwolf09

It's due to an increased rate event from the game's release. Meaning it's luck plus help. That say alot about these guys's rarity
  5. Knightwolf09

So I in today I got me 2 gigantamaxes, 1 in particular gave me trouble. I caught Butterfree and Sandaconda
  6. Knightwolf09

Did we ever get a definitive answer? Cause a leaker only bred Charmander once nor do I think he said he used everstone or anything
  7. Knightwolf09

Eh other pokemon will get those moves eventually. It just gives those new mons a chance to shine
  8. Knightwolf09

Yeah I just learned of that recently, so Imma try that
  9. Knightwolf09

I learned that Duraludon is also post game for regular encounters, So I'm going to go for the 1% chance, cause I refuse to have 2 pokemon I want be kept after the games over
  10. Knightwolf09

Wait isn't the 5th gym in Glimwood Tangle? Cause that place is beautiful looking what's he talking about?
  11. Knightwolf09

I say for now just wonder trade till you get an exclusive mon
  12. Knightwolf09

View: https://pastebin.com/sY6xLbMb
  13. Knightwolf09

But there's still the fact that people demand a legend at all for trade which is still pretty bad
  14. Knightwolf09

I'd feel the best decision is to tie home with your NOS. That way it's not exactly free yet you wouldn't have another subscription to keep tabs over
  15. Knightwolf09

You'd be doing that anyway with switch online, that couldn't be helped
  16. Knightwolf09

Guys I think I said this already, but Home will serve as the replacement for GTS, our main source of trading. So while global trading is technically not up yet, GTS was simply replaced with Home
  17. Knightwolf09

Fairly sure I heard Home will be the source of trading even before the datamine
  18. Knightwolf09

Did you get that from me on discord, or did you piece that together yourself, cause I just brought that up and it's funny I find this post now XD. I feel slow to the punch. Anyway I also like to bring up that I thin G Toxtricity and Snorlax might be online gift or in-game gift Gigantamaxes...
  19. Knightwolf09

Dangit they messed up my short hair again. Now it's styled right, but there's a fade to it. I'm never getting my normal short cut hair am I?
Back
Top Bottom