Search results for query: *

1. Knightwolf09

SwSh Why is the reception for Sword and Shield so polarizing?

Huh, kinda reminds me of Hatenna when I look at it XD
  2. Knightwolf09

Eh this always happens. We tend to have spats. Though I do wonder why he doesn't ignore me yet sometimes say I'm the one that should leave and cool off
  3. Knightwolf09

Cause you'd expect most gamers to be regular people who like to have fun like I do. By your logic everybody is worth listening to. Cause it's someone's opinion right? Try compiling a list of positives people that have complained that didn't last only one sentence. Cause you're mainly the one...
  4. Knightwolf09

So now I know you're making stuff up. When I said it was ridiculous, I was talking about the amount of people that act like critics, not their opinions. And just cause I say they're regular gamers, nothing about that says their opinions don't matter, I was just saying they act like gaming know...
  5. Knightwolf09

Where on here says that I think their opinions don't matter? Why do think people should only have 1 type of opinion? Why can't I introduce other ways to think? Do you think opinions can't be changed?
  6. Knightwolf09

By undermine I mean act like my opinions don't matter or aren't worth listening to. Not that you're trying to ruin my rep or anything
  7. Knightwolf09

I'd have to agree with you there. I don't hate Kanto but I think the startrs are more worthy for gigantamaxes than kingler or Meowth
  8. Knightwolf09

That's a other thing,why do you keep saying I think you're trying to make me look bad? I'm just saying you come at me a lot. I said nothing about you ruining my rep, especially when I don't have one to speak of
  9. Knightwolf09

So yeah, because of me, cause I think I'm mostly the one heating things
  10. Knightwolf09

Dude you have to have noticed when I post you're not too far behind, you either say something or like something that someone else responds to me about. Not to mention you go out of your way to backtrack to find my own words. Ihard not to think you have sone problem with me.
  11. Knightwolf09

Did you ever think that maybe when they said that they didn't means starting with this game? Even though this game does have some great animations but I guess those don't cause There's a bad one huh?
  12. Knightwolf09

The games are rated E for everyone, so the games of course appeals to all ages, but we're acting like the games should mainly be for us, and children should be an afterthought.
  13. Knightwolf09

To be fair WE were those children they used to focus on too. And because we're not anymore doesn't the series has to ignore every other kid they can bring in, cause we can't live forever. And sure as heck pokemon won't either
  14. Knightwolf09

I was mostly talking specifically to you, cause you tend to act like my personal parole officer, waiting for me to do something so that you can step in and undermine whatever I have to say. And it gets annoying to me. Even now you once again step in. Look I know you're not trying to make an...
  15. Knightwolf09

I can answer your questions easily. I defend these games cause I feel they don't deserve the flack it's getting. I see them as genuine improvements while majority here (at least I only think it's the majority) completely undermine those improvements cause it's not "better", and that all...
  16. Knightwolf09

But don't you feel a bit better about the negatives not overflowing your constant thought? Able to power through through tough times instead of staying in one place depressed and angry? How is constant split arguments over nitpicks for any kind of good?
  17. Knightwolf09

But what does focusing a complaining about what's there do for you? It makes you upset, negative, and forget about what you Ben liked about something to begin with. It's more a negative effect than anything and makes it harder to go through with things in life
  18. Knightwolf09

Take note, literally anything in life can be better than what it is. So instead of focusing on what it CAN be, focus more on what you like about it as it is.
  19. Knightwolf09

A ting like they know about specs, inner game mechanics, graphical tech, management, animation. Everybody acts likes they're expert in the fields and they know what's objectively good, even though they're probably just regular gamers chilling at home just spouting what THEY consider good
  20. Knightwolf09

You know what I mean beyond just opinions
Back
Top Bottom