Search results for query: *

1. Knightwolf09

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Yeah I'm going to quit analogies cause I think it just make people read the wrong parts.
  2. Knightwolf09

Well I guess I can't help if you're gonna be shortsighted about the possibilities.
  3. Knightwolf09

Considering G-Max fireball is stronger than the average g-max or max move, I can only guess it'll be essentially the highest BP possible being 200. So about the same boost as in Sun. So again, GCinderace specifically doesn't need Sun. Even if you argue the water defense. Again you rarely ever...
  4. Knightwolf09

You also miss one disadvantage. Weather potentially boosts your opponents team as well. It's not a one way street especially with how popular weather utilization is. Besides, Even if Cinderace gains and advantage in the defensive department from Sun he's weak to simple Ground and Rock weakness...
  5. Knightwolf09

Cause as you had your issue about not being able to set up weather, the higher BP is essentially the boost without it. I said useful not usable This sounds more like personal bias then if you never liked max moves in the mechanical sense to begin with Don't we kinda pay for new moves anyway...
  6. Knightwolf09

First of all Cinderace and Inteleon can wipe out things easily without weather boost while dynamaxed, Especially if the max moves have an even higher BP. Anyway the moves are still useful like you said you're just more so upset that they're effects aren't different. It's like you getting a piece...
  7. Knightwolf09

It's not just about using the move purely to bypass abilities, it's just an added benefit. Already enough it's said they're stronger than average from all max moves. This is why I don't see the problem I feel you're just making a bigger deal out of it than it is.
  8. Knightwolf09

I still think they're fine. I really don't see the problem
  9. Knightwolf09

Not really. I already complained how people use cheap strategies all the time. More complexity does not help
  10. Knightwolf09

Have you...not played any online matches? It's mostly just cheap strategies to get easy wins, no "complexity" about it, and even more so why would you want more complexity in this game?
  11. Knightwolf09

I like how the Gmax moves, despite having the same effect, benefit the starters in their own way. When Rillaboom get's Grassy Surge, Drum Solo will do even more damage, that can't be stopped. Inteleon's is more or less an upgrade to Snipe Shot, except now it ignores all abilities in general. And...
  12. Knightwolf09

I kinda doubt it. Besides we have until June. They more than likely are close to done with it anyway. Japanese are already the hygenically cautious sort, so I'm sure they know how to work while being careful
  13. Knightwolf09

So HDvee showed off a continuation of the big rumor. For one it's 2 new gigantamaxes. Both of which are said to be the aces of Klara and Avery. Klara's is Gigantamax Scolipede, and Avery's is Gigantamax Alakazam. It is said Scolipede turns more Serpentine, and Alakazam looks like a sorcerer...
  14. Knightwolf09

I remember this rumor about the gmax starters saying that Rillaboom's acts like Uproar, Cinderace guarantees burn, and Inteleon is like Focus Energy. Personally I think they're moves will be like upgrades to their signatures. I see Rillaboom with a binding effect that either does damage over...
  15. Knightwolf09

That is true. not every confirmed returning mon is getting new moves, but I still think the movepool is a good hint to who's returning. Especially majority of the added moves are TR moves
  16. Knightwolf09

I personally think Kalara and Avery will have new gigantamax pokemon. As for what I'm not sure about Klara, but Avery I think for sure will have an Alakazam.
  17. Knightwolf09

Actually the numbers add up. The pokemon he listed, plus the starters, plus Klara and Avery's
  18. Knightwolf09

That earns you a shrug my guy. All I can say is it sounds like stuff that GF would plan. For example having moves that have unorthodox effects sound like GF planning. Like Rillaboom having a Uproar effect. It's unexpected for battle, but it has deep layers for strategy
  19. Knightwolf09

I could argue it's the same reason how the Galar starters can now Gigantamax suddenly on this island. Maybe for story reasons this island has new gigantamaxes that haven't been seen in main galar.
  20. Knightwolf09

Anyone heard about the rumor bout Isle of Armor about supposedly 20 new G-Maxes?
Back
Top Bottom