Search results for query: *

1. Knightwolf09

Review JN014: First in the Isshu Region! The Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

Finnish mean Lance's specific Gyrados in his team. In the game it wasn't shiny.
  2. Knightwolf09

Don't forget it's the same for Steven and his Metagross
  3. Knightwolf09

I still think Go needs to train more cause he can't rely on one shots forever. Eventually he'll have to fight tough pokemon to catch them and Ash won't always be there to help him
  4. Knightwolf09

Again I think he more so forgot Golurk was Ground type, rather than forgot the immunity
  5. Knightwolf09

Ever walked on sand on a sunny day up the beach? Turn that up a couple hundred degrees and that's desert sand.
  6. Knightwolf09

I brought this up before but They literally don't have enough episode to develop every pokemon Go catches if he plans to catch them all, that's way too many. Plus we've seen many 1 ball captures from people in the past mind you. Sure either they willingly tag along or battle them first, but it...
  7. Knightwolf09

Are we gonna keep forgetting that Go's goal is to catch them all? If he didn't catch a Golurk now he'll catch one later. This isn't a matter of deserving, especially when Go did contribute to fight.
  8. Knightwolf09

I will say about this series, I like how it kind of represents not only the games, but also the people that play them. Go represents the living dex players, Ash represents the competitive players aiming for the world championships, and now the Shiny guy who's essentially a shiny hunter
  9. Knightwolf09

I'm fairly sure Ash forgot Golurk was Ground type
Back
Top Bottom