Search results for query: *

1. Knightwolf09

Review JN045: Sword & Shield IV - The Ultimate Sword and Shield

I mean Milotic was being pelted by actual rock flying at high speed. I'm pretty sure that hurts regardless of type advantage. Plus, Ember is Raboots strongest move. Gou couldn't use quick attack or his kicks cause it also has Aqua Tail, which makes close quarters even more difficult. So Raboot...
  2. Knightwolf09

Except it wasn't an OHKO so to speak. Before, Milotic was taking on a flurry of embers while circling around so Milotic couldn't consistently block it's moves, already doing damage, then Raboot evolves and then delivers one of the most powerful fire type moves to the face. I think you might be...
  3. Knightwolf09

He's lost plenty of times before. Especially early on. Heck his first loss against a trainer is what made him not want to be a battler. The reason he's losing less now, is simply this thing called "improvement". Plus again, the anime is very inconsistent with how much damage a pokemon can take...
  4. Knightwolf09

Why're you guys acting like type advantages haven't been ignored in the anime before? Sometimes hitting things really hard just works in this show.
  5. Knightwolf09

I gotta say this version of Rose is more villainous than in the games. He's quite ruthless in battle, he full on forgets his plan for Eternatus to be captured and is constantly cheering for it to win, plus he actually runs away from punishment instead of turning himself in like in the games...
  6. Knightwolf09

Just to let you know, Goh actually did tell Raboot to use Quick Attack when Ember wasn't working, but Raboot didn't listen cause it was so determined to make it's Ember attack more powerful. trying to prove it can win with it's specialty. It's kinda like when Scorbunny first evolved. So Raboot...
Back
Top Bottom