Search results for query: *

1. Kogoro

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

I've fixed up Rotom to use the correct terminology, and added Basculin's forms as they're used by in-game Trainers. If there are any other Pokémon missing in the template, that are used by in-game Trainers, we'll add them later.
  2. Kogoro

The only mistake is the incorrect word. The rest of the statement is worded correctly for the information that need to be checked, albeit a little awkwardly. I've removed the "alone" from both parts, to clarify the statement and make it harder to be misread, and corrected the typo.
  3. Kogoro

If we can obtain a higher resolution image, it will be uploaded. Since we haven't been able to obtain such, the small version is all we have. Also, Archives-related concerns should be posted in the Archives suggestions/problems/concerns thread, this thread is only for edit requests on...
  4. Kogoro

Should be good now.
  5. Kogoro

Done.
  6. Kogoro

Done. Some of the misspellings are cases of the source material misspelling her name. I've fixed any cases that I am sure are not such source mistakes. Done.
  7. Kogoro

Because of the Generation IV item, Odd Keystone, we've decided that it's best that "Keystone" be a disambiguation page that directs to both items.
  8. Kogoro

XY encounter rarities come from the official guidebook. Individual experiences may vary, so we don't use individual experiences to denote chances.
  9. Kogoro

You are free to submit each title as an edit request in this thread, and someone will make the additions when they have time. Seems to be happening exclusively to Generation IV Pokémon, so I must have made a small mistake when I was updating the templates to link back to the Generation VI...
  10. Kogoro

Just a small note everyone: Please do not re-post edit requests unless they haven't been completed within a week of its original posting. Repeat postings only cause a longer backlog of request posts for the staff to go through, causing further delays for other edit requests. Thanks!
  11. Kogoro

I've updated the templates, and hopefully didn't break anything in the process. The templates will need proper replacement with the same format we've done for Generation VI, but this will work until those templates are created. If a learnset seems to not have the correct links for some reason...
  12. Kogoro

Template doesn't really need to be specific to the episode, we don't want to help cause the speculation we're trying to prevent. ;) Being a gigantic switch function, we may be replacing the colorscheme templates in the near future. As for using it on the Roaming Pokémon article, I don't think...
  13. Kogoro

Done. And done.
  14. Kogoro

Done.
  15. Kogoro

The games merely imply that the NPC is Calem/Serena's father, there is nothing that outright confirms it. Bulbapedia doesn't work off "fairly likely" information, it works off confirmed facts. Since it's not confirmed, it should not be changed. Fixed.
  16. Kogoro

Re: Edit Request Two NIWA articles were incorrectly categorized. I've removed the category from the articles.
  17. Kogoro

The vast majority of scans are taken by the contributor scanning a copy of the manga they have purchased or borrowed. Additionally, if a question doesn't fit within one of the sticky threads, feel free to make a new thread about it.
  18. Kogoro

I've redirected the standard filename to the Overcast Cherrim artwork, that should solve any issues with Cherubi and Cherrim's evoboxes.
Back
Top Bottom