Search results for query: *

1. Kogoro

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

Your gif resizer specifically asks for images to not be hotlinked from them. You can see it surrounded by red (by me) in this screencap: The images breaking is because they're purging the resized content off their server, so you'll need to upload the resized gif to an actual image host &...
  2. Kogoro

Our search extension suffered a major malfunction last night, which has required it to be disabled. We're looking into options to replace it with an extension that will be more reliable.
  3. Kogoro

@Felly I actually wasn't aware there had been an add-on being tested, looks like there was some slight miscommunication there. Archaic's going to be looking into the add-on again, but we're 99% sure that it wasn't compatible with the version of XenForo we're using or just didn't work as...
  4. Kogoro

Regular users can now delete blog comments they have posted within 10 minutes of having posted it. After that time, it can only be deleted by a moderator or administrator. Blog functionality is provided via a third-party add-on, and is not a part of the XenForo package. So this means that the...
  5. Kogoro

Aha, found the setting. You're exactly right, a minimum of 150 posts are required, as well as being a member for at least six months. You'll need to make a few more posts before the option will open up for you @Pallet Fangirl
  6. Kogoro

That's very odd, as the system is telling me you should be able to change your username without issue. I'll pass this onto @Archaic to look into, see if he can spot something that I'm missing.
  7. Kogoro

@Pallet Fangirl Here's a link to the username change form: http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?account/change-username Let me know if you get an error message, or if it allows you to change your name properly. I'm not seeing any reason you shouldn't have access to it through the drop-down menu.
  8. Kogoro

Somehow, that trophy got changed to award at 100 likes. It's been restored to the proper 25, so you should see it award itself when the server decides to award it to you.
  9. Kogoro

The edit limit isn't something that we're likely going to remove from private Conversations, but we may consider increasing it a little. Keep in mind that you weren't able to edit the Private Messages back on vBulletin, so 5 minutes is a rather significant increase all on its own. Private...
  10. Kogoro

Possible, yes. Will it happen, most likely not. Threads are locked for good reason, and we don't want to let people edit their existing posts to get around the thread lock. Currently looking into this. If anyone else is experiencing similar issues, do let us know. It could help us narrow down...
  11. Kogoro

Once a patch that fixes the error(s) with the blog add-on becomes available, we'll install it ASAP to improve user experience.
  12. Kogoro

Thread creation in that forum is currently locked for everyone, including myself. I'm looking into whether this was an oversight, or intended for some reason. I'll get back to you with a more definite answer when I have one. Yep, that was entirely the case. I've fixed up your usergroups, so...
  13. Kogoro

I'd suggest checking the sidebar on the member list ;) This is a known issue, but there is currently nothing we can do about it. Blogs are not a native functionality of the XenForo software, so we're using an add-on so that we can still have the functionality here on the BMGF. The latest update...
  14. Kogoro

Just tested this by sending a 320 word (1784 character) message to another staff member, and it went through with no issues. I'm inclined to believe that you're having a connection issue with the server, causing the message sending to time out.
  15. Kogoro

While vBulletin offered Avatars and Profile Pictures, XenForo has bundled them together as a single Avatar. Profile Pictures will most likely not be returning to the forums. No update yet on the posting time limit. The new forums have only been live for a couple of months, so we're still...
  16. Kogoro

All I did was click the links you supplied, which sent me to Postimage and it loaded the images from the correct URLs. From there, just clicked "show codes" and then used the URL listed as "Direct Link" inside IMG BBCode. I'm not sure how you got the URLs you had, since they seem to be proper...
  17. Kogoro

@クリスタル The URLs you're using don't seem to be valid. The URLs that Postimage gives me are: and Should be fixed now.
  18. Kogoro

As long as the file is under 200x200 pixels, it should work and animate properly on the profile. If it is 200x200 or larger, the software re-sizes the image, and animation is lost entirely. If the file is 96x96 pixels or lower, it should retain animation on posts as well.
  19. Kogoro

Was definitely a bug. It should now be fixed.
  20. Kogoro

Blogs are a third-party add-on, rather than something built into XenForo, and it appears that they aren't integrated to work with the ignore list. That said, since you still have to actually click the specific entry's link to actually read it, it shouldn't be too much of a concern. If you don't...
Back
Top Bottom