Search results for query: *

1. K

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

I can't believe you read my post and assume I was trying to speak for every kid. I mean, I even mentioned it was "my case" to avoid this conclusion. In other post, I also mentioned that if kids are interested in things they will look for information. My only point is that kids that feel...
  2. K

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

As everyone else, I was a kid in the past. In my case, when something confused me, I wasn't more interested on that, I just ignored or dropped it. So, I don't think the mentality that "kids shouldn't need to look for information about old seasons to totally enjoy this new season" is wrong...
  3. K

Kids would look for information if they are interested. However, if kids feel confused or alienated, it's pretty likely they won't look for information. That's why they don't want that kids need to see previous seasons. That said, there are simple ways to introduce old Pokemon and companions to...
  4. K

My point in that post wasn't to excuse that. I just want to mention that I see many anime where their staff said they are going to appeal new and old fans, but this hardly happen at the end.
  5. K

As a fan of many animes, I can say if staff members tell "they want to appeal to new and old fans", you should never believe them. They will usually focus on one side of their audience primarily. If this were movies or OVAs, it would be much more likely they are trying to appeal to older fans...
  6. K

Yeah. Using the Battle Frontier name is probably a fanservice name that writers try to use. However, it's pretty possible the promotion of "certain Pokemon" in the summary isn't decision of the writers.
  7. K

It isn't a crime to pander older fans. However, it is older fans who will watch it either ways regardless of how it goes. It is kids who the anime need to attract (as kids don't have a previous attachment to the franchise).
  8. K

Not sure if this means anything. Or they were just showing a Pokemon suddenly. In Episode 4, a Sneasel also appeared in a rare and short scene with Ash, but that meant nothing.
  9. K

It seems to be a mistake. Musahi (Jessie) VA doesn't appear in the list. So, TR won't appear in this episode.
  10. K

It seems Musashi (Jessie) was a mistake. I see the VA list again, she doesn't appear.
  11. K

Translations could be complicated, since Japanese words could have different meanings. Of course, I'm not saying the translation is wrong. This source is reliable, so this could be pretty exact. I'm just saying a mistake is possible. I wish I could see the original version
  12. K

However, we have to consider this is a translation and it could always be wrong somewhere. In itself, the source is reliable, but has made some small translation mistakes in the past (like the translation that Scorbunny finish off Pikachu in Episode 4, but the source correct this pretty fast)...
  13. K

I just want to mention that I didn't say that my opinion is more valid than any other people opinion. I just mention that all this is based in opinions. I admit my opinion is based in my feelings about things like the World Tour (and maybe other people share these feelings). Maybe it won't be...
  14. K

I elaborate enough about this discussion. I'm sorry if you think it isn't enough. I mentioned why I think the World Tour could have appeal in itself even if older characters aren't returning. This was the origin of this discussion. I cannot say that it is necessarily a good idea. At the end...
  15. K

That said, I must say that your "proper explanations" is just an explanation why you think something is a good idea. Maybe you're right, I don't know enough about Japanese audience or anime staff's plan to know if you're right. Also, things like the series will stagnate with Ash and Go as only...
  16. K

Why is it too bad for me? It would be too bad for you, since you can't enjoy it as it doesn't have reference to the past. I enjoyed Episode 3. I also find interesting the concept of jumping between regions. So it is good for me. I don't think the appearance of established characters make the...
  17. K

If I cited that part, it is because you asked me to detail why I think the World Tour concept has an apeal in itself. I wasn't trying to go in circles, so don't accuse me of that. What details you pointed? Your opinion that Episode 3 is boring and dry? I really like Episode 3. I don't feel it...
  18. K

In general, I think the World Tour concept is interesting in itself. I'm curious to see how this concept will be developed. Also, I want to see the Pokemon in these regions. I remember I was interested in this concept since I see the first poster, although I've never expected past characters...
  19. K

There is an appeal in the concept of 8 regions even if past characters don't return. The World Tour concept has an attractive in itself. Even if past character return, this will be for one or two characters. They could do this, even if the season was exclusively focus on Galar. So, I really...
  20. K

Fine. So, if Ash's Bulbasaur is so popular and irreplaceable to promote merchandise, why Ash's Bulbasaur wasn't even mentioned in Episode 3? I've never said Bulbasaur wasn't popular. However, I'm not so sure Ash's Bulbasaur (one of his most popular reserves) is so important or popular that they...
Back
Top Bottom