• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Konja7
  • With M23: Koko thread
  • Content: Threads, Posts
  • Order by date
  1. K

Preview M23: Koko

Disney tried in the past, but they would have no basis this time.
  2. K

The official is updated, it has synopsis and character profiles: ポケモン映画公式サイト「劇場版ポケットモンスター ココ」 You can read an english translatiom of the synopsis and character profiles in this website: https://www.pocketmonsters.net/main/news/4047
  3. K

Thanks for the clarification.
  4. K

I don't think it is wrong. Unlike other countries, 2D animated films are still pretty popular and profitable in Japan. In fact, I suspect they used CG for the previous movie, because they need to justify a remake that is practically the same story as the first movie.
  5. K

I like AU movies. So, I don't have problem if they continue that. I also don't have problem if it is a movie in the current continuity. However, I don't know wha could be the focus. Zacian and Zamazenta will likely appear in the series. After all, they appear in the first poster (along many...
Back
Top Bottom