Search results for query: *

1. K

Now That Contests Are Retconned into Showcases, I Guess these Contest Pokémon Now Have to be Boxed

There are still boys in the current Contests. In fact, the first performer in the Normal Rank was a boy (he has a Breelom). I also think there was a boy in the Master Rank, but I'm not totally sure.
  2. K

Now That Contests Are Retconned into Showcases, I Guess these Contest Pokémon Now Have to be Boxed

The most likely reason was that they wanted to create something similar to "Contests" from ORAS (and adding an idol vibe). However, Contests already existed in the anime and were pretty different, so they created Showcases. Now, the current staff doesn't seem to care so much that Contests were...
  3. K

It seems the name for the Contest in JN105 was "Pokemon Contest Live" (aka Japanese name for "Pokemon Contest Spectacular" from ORAS). So, it isn't necessarily a retcon. It can just be a different type of Contests in-universe. That said, I really doubt the old Contests will return, since...
Back
Top Bottom