Search results for query: *

1. K

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

This was translated by Dephender (in Serebii): New information on the new series of the popular anime Pocket Monsters (airs on the TV Tokyo Network every Friday at 6:55pm, officially abbreviated "Anipoke"), which will be broadcast starting with a 1 hour special on April 14th, has been revealed...
  2. K

We don't know if the Explorers are trying to kidnap Liko. It's possible they only want her mysterious pendant. Roy has the mysterious Pokeball, so it's pretty likely he will have a big relevance in the plot too.
  3. K

I wouldn't say Alice was a Mary Sue since she was created for the role of protagonist in RE movies. I've understand fans of the videogames dislike this decision, but it's pretty common to see protagonists realizing big feats. The issue with the Mary Sue term is that we don't really have a real...
  4. K

There are a lot of boys who want a male lead to feel identified (in the same way, there are many girls who want a female lead for the same reason). That's why many shows mainly directed to boys have male protagonists. The boys who look girl protagonists for eye candy tend to be older. However...
  5. K

Yeah. They don't especially care about Liko and Roy either. I'm pretty sure they are planning to replace them when a new anime for Gen 10 starts. It's convenient for the anime companies to constantly replace the protagonists, that way they could start a new story every time. Also, this gets...
  6. K

It's mentioned in the synopsis of the first episode. Liko is from Paldea, but she is studying in Kanto.
  7. K

The airship is likely the home base. People are just scared, because Liko's school being on Kanto creates another connection eith that region.
  8. K

Well, my theory is that Roy's appearance on the trailer is at the start of the second episode. The synopsis for the first episode already cover Liko being followed by a suspicious group of people. So, I think we will see Liko bonding with Sprigatito and fighting Amethyo in the first episode...
  9. K

I'm pretty sure it's the end of the first episode or the start of the second. The other events shown could easily happen in one episode.
  10. K

They're likely rivals to Liko and Roy group, but I don't think they will be criminals.
  11. K

I've read a spanish translation: Honestly, it fits the phrases we heard the character said in the first trailer.
  12. K

The games aren't rushed due to the anime. The games being rushed is more likely due to Pokemon Company wanted to profit with the games. This is true. We don't know how much this series will last. It's always possible the adventure of Liko and Roy would last around a year. And, after that...
  13. K

Why do you think Roy won't appear in the first two episodes? Roy is co-protagonist along Liko. The trailer focus on Liko, but that's likely part of the first episode (I wouldn't be surprised we will have a trailer focusing on Roy the next week).
  14. K

It's likely two episodes. I guess the first episode would focus on Liko and the second on Roy.
  15. K

Honestly, I doubt the staff would want to dedicate so many episodes to a correct adaptation from the plot of the game. Journeys condensed the Darkest Day plot in a mini arc, but previous villain teams doesn't really have so much episodes dedicated to telling their stories either.
  16. K

I suspect there won't exactly be a home base. Friede is likely the captain of a ship or plane. So, I suspect the characters will travel a lot without living in a fixed place. Or you could say the ship or plane will be the headquarters.
  17. K

I don't think using game characters will be a lot different in this aspect. The companions in previous seasons (not Journeys) were based on game characters with not so much personality.
  18. K

I don't think Ash will receive a definitive conclusion even if the Liko and Roy are really popular. It's just convenient to conclude Ash's story as "the adventure continue". I don't think he will return as a protagonist to the TV anime (even if Liko and Roy are a flop), but they could use Ash...
  19. K

One of the first things they said about the PWC is that Champions battle in this tournament. So, it was presented as a pretty big thing from the start. I just think they don't know how to develop the system. That's why there was so much disparity between the participants. I'm not sure if the...
  20. K

I'm starting to suspect the writers don't have interest to explore the regions anymore. That said, the regions weren't so "unique" in the anime. In previous seasons, the vast majority of episodes, where "self-contained" events that could have happened in almost any region.
Back
Top Bottom