Search results for query: *

1. KrisiChiki

Trailers and News Discussion

Cool stuff. The female player character is so cute, but her outfit is so bad. Please let us change clothes... The Legendary Pokemon typing was a surprise, especially for Solgaleo, but they aren't bad choices. Alola looks really fun to explore and I'm looking forward that! The Rotom-Pokedex...
  2. KrisiChiki

I currently have a complete living Pokedex sitting in AS. Event/Mythical Pokemon included, though some of them were obtained through illegal means but it doesn't bother me. I generally got them from trades but you can kinda tell when something is not legit. Anyway, I will be transferring them...
  3. KrisiChiki

You can see the starting town and the harbor city on the island map, both of which are shown in the "game play" parts. If you take that into consideration, then the towns are not properly scaled like @Isamu Akai said. They wouldn't make such a mistake with the region map when they have made six...
  4. KrisiChiki

That's because it's only a part of the region! I actually like that we only get to see one of the islands. I didn't need an entire region map, just a small part of it so I know the general atmosphere and feel of the region. I want everything else to be a surprise.
  5. KrisiChiki

On another note, the Japanese trailer was really cute. Pokemon brings us together, no matter where we come from! :X3:
  6. KrisiChiki

I'd say... I generally look forward the water starters as well, but in the end I use most/all of them because I re-play the games and I always get attached to the Pokemon I use so I end up loving all of them regardless. I think the only exception is Gen V. I only liked the Snivy line and Tepig...
Back
Top Bottom