• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. KrisiChiki

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

I feel the same way.
  2. KrisiChiki

I like N with Reshiram in terms of design and aesthetics. They look great together. Story wise, I prefer N and Zekrom because to me it makes more sense for his character and I played Black so I'm used to seeing them together.
  3. KrisiChiki

For the time trial, you don't need Nate at all. To be honest, you don't even need Blue if you have some other powerful units but Blue does make things a lot easier. It's not the most F2P friendly event we've gotten but I don't think it's bad. I like that it requires a different strategy than...
  4. KrisiChiki

I've been quite inactive on these forums, but I had to come back to scream about Summer Steven. He looks great!! It's also nice to see him wear something other than his suit. That's one of the things I love about Pokemon Masters; the potential to see all these neat characters in new outfits. I...
  5. KrisiChiki

Personally, I disagree that difficulty needs to be lowered. So far I've found all content to be achievable with just F2P sync pairs so I find the balance to be just right (some easy battles, some harder battles). As far as I know, the old EX challenges did require very specific sync pairs but...
  6. KrisiChiki

I started playing in February so I don't know how the game compares to the time before then, but the general consensus of the playerbase seems to be that the game is doing well now. DeNA has been listening to feedback and I've already seen some improvements being made despite my short time with...
  7. KrisiChiki

Pokemon Masters is a mobile game. It is not related to Pokemon GO or Pokemon Sword & Shield, however characters from Sword & Shield will appear in Pokemon Masters one day.
  8. KrisiChiki

I know that lately mobile games have higher production values, but I'm definitely impressed by how good the music in Pokemon Masters is.
  9. KrisiChiki

After seeing this post I don't think Silver having Ho-oh is too Farfetch'd. Although Pokemon Masters is a spin-off with a different continuity, it is technically taking place after the events of each game if dialogue and events are anything to go by. This video is still just a teaser though, and...
  10. KrisiChiki

So it really is a gacha game, but with human characters instead of Pokemon. :lapras: Well, I don’t mind at all personally! I’m excited at the prospect of having all of my favourite Pokemon characters in one game and having them team up together. I know what gacha entails but I’m incredibly...
  11. KrisiChiki

I'm fairly excited for this game because, let's be honest, the chances of getting another PWT-like feature in the mainline games were pretty slim to begin with. The graphics look pretty nice for being a mobile game, the characters appear to have some voice acting and it's good to see some old...
Back
Top Bottom