Search results for query: *

1. KrisiChiki

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

As far as I know, you can’t get Leafeon and Glaceon in HGSS even though you receive an Eevee as a gift. Similarly, you can’t get Espeon and Umbreon in FRLG. Their evolutionary methods are absent so you have to rely on trading with other games. Although I don’t think Game Freak will leave...
  2. KrisiChiki

The chances of making a change may very well be small, but if people don't even try then the chances will surely be zero. Also keep in mind that if changes do happen, we might not see the results immediately. For all we know, TPC has already planned the schedule for the next three years. We...
  3. KrisiChiki

I'm fascinated by the current situation because it's the first time I'm experiencing such a large scale ruckus within the fandom. I'm obviously against harassing Game Freak employees or other fans and I'm definitely not on the "hate Game Freak" bandwagon, but I do believe some of the criticism...
  4. KrisiChiki

Not quite. You can still transfer every single Pokemon into SM and USUM. Although the National Pokedex as a feature does not exist in those games, the Pokemon themselves still exist, can be transferred and played with. In SWSH the Pokemon that aren't part of Galar's Regional Pokedex do not exist...
  5. KrisiChiki

I don't know how to word this without sounding rude so forgive me, but asking people to adjust because a giant corporation can't get their stuff together to properly schedule for a longer game development cycle is absurd. Personally, I've had issues with the direction of the Pokemon games ever...
  6. KrisiChiki

Is it really a bootleg game? The mobile market in China is huge, so I wouldn't be surprised if a Chinese company developed a mobile Pokemon game exclusively for the Chinese market. China has entire MMOs on mobile. This game seems too polished to be a bootleg. I could be wrong, of course, but I...
Back
Top Bottom