Search results for query: *

1. KrisiChiki

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

I was prepared to drop all of my gems on N's banner, but I got him on the first multi. :lapras: I'm not sure if I'll try for 3/5 Sync level for him. He's already decent at 1/5 and I'm curious to see what we get for Valentine's Day and the 1.5 anniversary. Thankfully, his banner runs until...
  2. KrisiChiki

I do the same as well. So far I've only pulled on Steven Pokefair, Cynthia Pokefair, Summer Steven banner and SS Leaf Pokefair. Summer Steven wasn't a Pokefair so that one had normal rates, but it's a limited seasonal unit and Steven is also one of my favourites so there was no hesitation there...
  3. KrisiChiki

I haven't scouted since Cynthia's Pokefair re-run in May, so I've been super excited to finally scout again! Then I ended up getting Summer Steven within 6,000 gems so that was pretty anti-climatic. :lapras: I'm very thankful of course, but I was hopping to grab a few other sync pairs along the...
  4. KrisiChiki

I'm so happy they are re-running Cynthia's Pokefair banner. I wasn't playing when she was released, but now I had the chance to get her! I was lucky enough to get 3 copies within 40.000 gems so I didn't need to use the striker candy on her. I really wanted her full sync grid unlocked because...
  5. KrisiChiki

I started playing Masters last week when I saw that Steven was being added to the game. I tried the game twice in the past and I couldn't get into it, but I figured I would regret not trying to scout Steven since he's one of my absolute favourite (human) Pokemon characters. And thus, I powered...
Back
Top Bottom