Search results for query: *

1. KrisiChiki

SwSh What do you think of James Turner being the art director for Sword and Shield

Unfortunately, this generation has become my least favourite one in terms of Pokemon designs. This title was previously held by Gen 5, but it looks like Gen 5 has been dethroned. There are, of course, some Pokemon I quite like but sadly most of them really don't appeal to me. I'm not going to...
  2. KrisiChiki

SwSh What do you think of James Turner being the art director for Sword and Shield

Just a note - Kalos is based on the word κάλλος which means beauty. Kαλός, while similar, means good. I'm not blaming you for the mistake since it can be confusing if you don't know the language, but as a Greek I felt the need to correct it. I hope you don't mind.
  3. KrisiChiki

His designs are a hit or miss for me. I like some, but I dislike others. I'm not going to judge him as an art director until I've seen the whole roster as well as the whole game, but I can talk about the things they've shown us so far. I have to admit that currently the only Galar Pokemon I...
Back
Top Bottom