Search results for query: *

1. KrspaceT

Trailers and News Discussion

I wonder if this league forming thing might come to play with Ash. Several people did suggest that as a theory pre Alain after all.
  2. KrspaceT

IT's possible it could be for both reasons: Alolan Marowak enhanced it's senses and is connected to the night marchers of polynesian myth.
  3. KrspaceT

Owls that rescue souls from the underworld Lions who devour the sun, which is made from iron and connected to alchemy Fairy ringed mushrooms Dragon Fruit based exeggutor Oil consuming colorful Muk The rats and mongoose history Coconut Crabs Game freak is doing a lot of research
  4. KrspaceT

Interesting how the sub-types of the Gen 7 starters beat their counterparts in Gen 6. Flying/Ghost vs Fighting Dark vs Psychic Fairy vs Dark .....I wonder why?
  5. KrspaceT

Does that new league remind anyone else of Mt. Battle?
  6. KrspaceT

Well the game continues to surprise me. Cynthia, Red, Grass-Ghost.....and did Red have a mega-ring!?
  7. KrspaceT

We have time
  8. KrspaceT

It's possible it might just be for some of them. It might also be like with a lot of evo. items, being a way to get more of them than just the first one you find.
  9. KrspaceT

Well I like Dartrix enough, hardly going to kill the GRASS HYPE/OWL HYPE for me.
  10. KrspaceT

Hmm, I was not expecting a quadrad Cat evo....
  11. KrspaceT

Let's wait and see if that is in fact the case first. For all we know the next trailer will debut Mega-Dunsparce and Sunflora's Z-Move Solar Decimation
  12. KrspaceT

Orangutan. Not Gorilla. The Description is all Orangatan
  13. KrspaceT

The Trump Ferret (Yes I know it's a Mongoose) is now either the funniest image ever, or the creepiest. Depends how creepy it would look if Donald T was on Hau like that
  14. KrspaceT

Did we have colored contacts last time?
  15. KrspaceT

So I see where that Harambe rumor came from: just combine football Lemur with sage Orangutan
  16. KrspaceT

I think that the games will be set 12 hours apart. For example if you play both at 9 AM, Sun will be at that time and Moon will be playing as it it was 9PM.
  17. KrspaceT

It does seem fitting for what I've see described of it. Plus Dr/Ft is a new combination....what if knows Mach Punch?
  18. KrspaceT

So prediction time: Lusamine will be revealed to be the unholy spawn of Ghetsis and Ragyo from Kill la Kill in personality.
  19. KrspaceT

Okay so we have one Ultra Beast that looks like someone was doing a Shou Tucker, another that looks like something Abe Lincoln assembles S.T.E.A.M to kill, a psuedo-legendary candidate, Gen 6 characters appearing, and more mystery than before. I swear, Gen 7 is doing more to me than I remember...
Back
Top Bottom