Search results for query: *

1. KrspaceT

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

....I've heard it said that while they were more open at it, the way that relationships are handled in general makes it seem less up front and serious. the Japanese aren't as bold about relationships as Westerners are, and that applies to all relationships. I'm sure someone more familiar...
  2. KrspaceT

Let us not forget the public and the producers are two different thing. I mean we are in a bit of a tuffle between what the public wants and what Game Freak wants or chooses to do, for example, and we live in a age where, say, Square Enix is surprised people want JRPGs and that they would be...
  3. KrspaceT

I'd presume sexuality, but I'd highly doubt that. I call Japan 'Cyber-Alabama' for a reason. ....I'm going to say this mostly as a joke, but we are more likely to see an official version of Ash with multiple wives than a husband.
  4. KrspaceT

The 29th is tomorrow, we'll get an idea later.
  5. KrspaceT

Are they going to summon the Yaoi fangirls!?
  6. KrspaceT

...Did Sun and Moon have too much eye candy? ..Does anyone remember when an art director basically gave that as the reason for rotating the female companions? Pokebeach interview
  7. KrspaceT

That's Izuku Midoriya's Japanese voice actor, if anyone is curious.
  8. KrspaceT

What did the guy say, curious. Youtube on my end is acting up.
  9. KrspaceT

I'll personally wait on the character to have things shown in action and voice before I wonder about role and gender. At least my guess is that Ash is going to be in Galar while 'Scorbunny Trainer' does the international thing.
  10. KrspaceT

They didn't show off Alain's Unfeazant in the Ash v Alain advertisements (we knew already about Chariz and Metagross, scans shows Tyranitar, Weavile, and Bisharp...I believe on the last one).
  11. KrspaceT

....If the anime and games are disagreeing with each other about that, I will use that as further claims that Game Freak has screwed up SW SH development. ...Game Freak if you felt a development squeeze in the last 2+ Gens, just ask Pokemon Co to contract out some spinoff titles to fill in the...
  12. KrspaceT

....What, is it like the Metaverse Navigator or some other app that just popped up everywhere? ...I don't know if that is funny or what...maybe creepy...
  13. KrspaceT

We'll probably find out on the 29th. 9 days until an answer.....and huh that's a Sunday. Isn't that when the episode title TBA goes out?
  14. KrspaceT

Honestly goes to show that the Ash haters are what we might call a vocal minority....
  15. KrspaceT

Dogasu's female?
  16. KrspaceT

...Please translate.
  17. KrspaceT

I would also like a XY esc art direction return (Go away action lines!), even if I would be happy with a meeting point between XY and SM art styles.
  18. KrspaceT

....Honestly that sounds like a series trying to be a bit too clever about the time since the last entry, like Nuts and Bolt having the Bear and Bird being fat or, in less horrible things, having Rocko and Co be in space and landing in modern times, or Zim being gone for 'a while'. I don't...
  19. KrspaceT

....Um, no. This. Also friendship.
  20. KrspaceT

Her post 4Kids actor came back, if not her original 4Kids actor. But let's be frank, that entire thing was a mess. Honestly if I warped reality and fixed things in the anime, that mess would be among the things fixed.
Back
Top Bottom