Search results for query: *

1. KrspaceT

Least Favorite Saga

...Johto has a lot of design issues that honestly....warranted the changes later. Like May and Dawn's Contest quests solve lull zones that Johto had in spades. Heck Unova's battle club tournaments would have been good means of handling the filler. I voted DP for some reasons on my end, though...
  2. KrspaceT

Least Favorite Saga

Two things come to mind 1: While Paul was a very well done rival, the handling of his writing is suspect. I also feel, personally, that DP Ash is a bit more tad to being an idiot than AD or XY Ash, despite similar levels of competence. 2: XY is the least continuity tied of the series, and the...
  3. KrspaceT

Least Favorite Saga

I am pretty sure I can call BW and SM series of questionable executions to things that could possibly work better if done better. I mean if you combined the team sizes of BW and the centralized home base of SM (Kukui's house), for example, I think that would actually work out well.
  4. KrspaceT

Least Favorite Saga

I think writers are just scared about development and change...ironic given that even when you don't age them up characters change. I mean I like Ash old and new, but there is a difference between OG Ash and XY Ash, or any Ash and OG Ash. It's like how Spiderman, despite what writers try to...
Back
Top Bottom