Search results for query: *

1. KrspaceT

SwSh Is Pokemon losing steam?

I did not see this sort of thing with Gens 6 and 7....or Breath.....or Mario O.....or Smash Ultimate....or For Wii U......or Three Houses......Or Star Allies......Doom Eternal....... This is what you see in things like Marvel vs Capcom Ultimate....though I certainly expect better sales with...
  2. KrspaceT

1: .....Yeah, you are aware about some of the VERY uncannily accurate stuff that has popped up, right? 2: _ no response 3: Are you kidding, if you had audio that had Masuda, say, say 'F_Ck Western Fans' and leaked it online, you would get a lot of internet attention and fame.
  3. KrspaceT

Basically the issue involves the current fan vs developer clashing that came from Dexit and everything that followed. (BTW, here is a question I am not sure the answer for, with how many leaks have come out about Sword and Shield game stuff that is accurate, any reason we haven't gotten a leak...
  4. KrspaceT

Losing steam no...but I do think we are approaching a turning point, but I couldn't tell you what that turning point is. All I can hope is that the turning point is for the better....
Back
Top Bottom