Search results for query: *

1. KrspaceT

Review SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

If you have final battles that are say, vs Paul or vs Alain tier the fans would be fond of it. If they are say....Ash v Cameron on Cactus Juice, they won't be.
  2. KrspaceT

Well at least I can't imagine the anime is unaware of how popular the new direction of victory is for Ash. This might become a thing going forward then...
  3. KrspaceT

I assume he means the first time he died when it wasn't so overused.
  4. KrspaceT

I recall something similar happening when the New 52 had Superman and Wonder Woman kiss and become a couple.
  5. KrspaceT

Post Alain v Ash cynicism I'd expect.
  6. KrspaceT

Especially as the bout is said to be a Full Battle: and that generally means Six on Six. ...I'll admit I am fearful that Poipole will return with Guzzlord and make it a team of Six: Pikachu, Rowlet, Lycanroc, Torracat, Poipole, Melmetal. For once I'd rather see Charizard shilling again...
  7. KrspaceT

Oh I count it. I'm probably one of the only people in the Reset Bloodlines crew who isn't angry about it. Even then I'll admit that I wish the first win at a game league was a more deserving Ash, like Hoenn (Guilty pleasure), Sinnoh, or Kalos. I find it helps to handle it when you call his...
  8. KrspaceT

Ash was going to get problems if he won or if he lost. Let's face it, he was doomed for the start.
  9. KrspaceT

Blow logistics aside: I guess the best way I can phrase it is 'it was a good league win, but not a good FIRST league win'. Honestly if you count Orange as his first win it probably feels better.
  10. KrspaceT

...I'm just hoping that this doesn't cost me a co-writer: the guy is not a fan of SM anime or how it is handled, and he's looking at the idea of people claiming that SM is the best for this alone as the worst thing possible.
  11. KrspaceT

I can appreciate the callback after it seemed Ash forgot he has N-Z
  12. KrspaceT

Commish: Mob Mentality by BlueIke on DeviantArt Given I am up for comming this guy for a follow up comic...I'm curious how the reactions will be. Ash (Happy tears in eye): Do you think the internet will love me now? Serena: Um.... Misty: Well.... Lana (Sledgehammer in hand): I destroyed...
  13. KrspaceT

I'll be very dissapointed if no one does an edit of the AZ 'It's been 2000' years..... I'll admit to not being the biggest fan of the Alola League, but Ash.....good job. ...I hope the internet is nicer to you now.
Back
Top Bottom