Search results for query: *

1. KrspaceT

Preview JN026: Jump! Koiking / Put it On! Yadoking

...We say that but then Ash is going to come home with a Galarian Slowpoke or something. Go'll probably also catch something
  2. KrspaceT

The format will be judged, by myself at least, by what it is actually like on release. We can only judge and no need to hit 'Trukk not Munkey' head on in the face. Or we hit the opposite of that, to be hair
  3. KrspaceT

...Are those Slowpoke huge or is it just me?
  4. KrspaceT

I'm find with muscular Ash....I just prefer that on an Ash who is officially not 'still 10'.
  5. KrspaceT

Shudo made Ash to be a vanilla protag to help highlight characters with more 'interesting' stuff to them like the TR trio. If anything a Shudo episode by his ghost would be Goh focused.
  6. KrspaceT

....Don't think he'd have given Ash muscles like that. He didn't really treat Ash that well.....
  7. KrspaceT

....You know I do personally take the idea that an older Ash would have a lot of muscle (if just because I have no other context for how he ages up as he lacks male relatives) but that seems off.... Like if he was taller...maybe..... I've seen muscular older Ash's in fanart, and those had...
  8. KrspaceT

...That's when GO is the focus. We actually get stuff that actually matters when Ash is in the focus
  9. KrspaceT

I'm expecting to see Galarian Slowpoke somewhere.
Back
Top Bottom