Search results for query: *

1. KrspaceT

Review JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

The part about Ash and synch is probably a result of it seeming like Farfetch'd's attitude was a bit of a new one to them. It's possible the guy had brooded for a bit and was particularly at issue. Like imagine this: Ash is normally 80% in Synch with Farfetch'd. In most battles this isn't...
  2. KrspaceT

Can I borrow that for spacebattles discussions?
  3. KrspaceT

Anyone got any perspective on how the Japanese audience reacted to Ash having offscreen awesome fun times like he's Aincrad Kirito? ...I kid Ash, the swarm of Kirito clones have scewed the anime protagonist measures so badly that you are now closer to Lelouch vi Britannia in complexity than...
  4. KrspaceT

I have no problem with stuff being offscreen: I actually get into arguments with some fans of a certain fic about 'Chloe not doing a lot of with Goh on screen doesn't mean there's a problem, so she doesn't need to slam hot curry into his face and resent Ash for existing' over it. ...It's just...
  5. KrspaceT

Got a subless version going, let's see what I find Oh my wor....there is a giant still image early in the episode that looks like it was meant to be a montage of offstage battles!!!!?????? Oh come on! Are you having budgeting problems Pokemon anime?! Did someone cut your funding?! Did COVID 19...
  6. KrspaceT

...Honestly the offscreen rank thing was caused by that stream of Goh-focus (outside of Bea episodes) we had in the 30's. Honestly if there were some smaller battles shown during those we wouldn't have this problem. ....or we didn't have those two for one episodes.
Back
Top Bottom