Search results for query: *

1. KrspaceT

Review JN089: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Cataclysm!!

Time to take a watch First guess is that either Dialga or Palkia are from the Alt World and the other is from the main world. Hence why their classes create this specific effect. Hey nice, Aura Sphere from Palkia and Hyper Beam from Dialga. Movie reference in moveset So Dawn...you could just...
  2. KrspaceT

People like complaining and Pikachu gave the complainers ammo with 31. 31 may be Pikachu’s No Such Luck or Chameleon
  3. KrspaceT

Its not unprecedented. Mirror Ash and Serena and Clemont had the same Pokemon and not ones that necessary reflected cowardly wimps, tough girls, or wizards
  4. KrspaceT

It probably isn't that odd. Like I've seen plenty of fics where people say Ash was basically second best because no one else could touch Tobias. It's a tad stupid, no where near as bad as when I see that for Hoenn, yes really, but it could be just as much as a luckier seeding
  5. KrspaceT

Only have the preview images from Serebii before work (will see the actual episode post work), but if they did bring up the Chloe duplicate for the whole two worlds bit not the worst touch, though I do hope Dawn doesn't seem to just forget that she once met a Princess who looked just like her...
Back
Top Bottom