Search results for query: *

1. KrspaceT

Do you think Goh's Grookey is the worst starter a main character has ever had in the anime?

Um are they sure Togepi wasn't disliked? The trope statements about ot didn't come from nowhere probably
  2. KrspaceT

Do you think Goh's Grookey is the worst starter a main character has ever had in the anime?

While Cinderace has suffered since evolution IMO I like how he was handled and Sobble is much more salvageable than Grookey. Cinderace has problems similar to Primarina in that post Evo it too out if focus. The other two are more akin to Mudkip or Chespin
  3. KrspaceT

So the thief meme is here, on L.T.Z's video, and I think Japanese twitter too. Any other places spring to mind? Looking to make a solid entry on the topic to avoid issues.
  4. KrspaceT

Did Ash and co, prior to this, ever end up in a situation where one of the Rocket mons ended up with them for a while and they returned it without issue? I swear that's happened before.... EDIT: Taking a glance back at the episode A: Team Rocket didn't ever really treat Grookey badly. While...
  5. KrspaceT

So I want to do some TV trope work for Grookey's debut episode, and to do that I want to get a read on the community feel on it. So...the whole 'Goh stole Grookey' bit...would you say that is more because Team Rocket isn't shown to be particularly bad towards Grookey (AKA they are...
Back
Top Bottom