Search results for query: *

1. KrspaceT

Say something Nice about the Character Above

Carlita. Good design, I can appreciate the bits she adds to the whole 'Damon' bit. Also I think she caught that Tepig was being souped up. Got to love observations, if I'm not misremembering. Anyway, Ash's Leavanny. Praise him!
  2. KrspaceT

I like how we had something approaching the classic N plot and I think the idea of different versions was interesting. Happy that it wasn’t the norm later but a good way to use BW He is also a more fleshed out badguy than most movie baddies and we could use more like him. Though alas his movies...
  3. KrspaceT

Despite being a big Advanceshipper, I don't really hate him. He's a take on the Gary type rival that feels distinct in a way Trip never managed, and I do think he does offer a good foil. He's the sort of guy who can be used to explore a difference between coordinators and badge trainers in a way...
  4. KrspaceT

We talking M5 Bianca or Bianca the rival? Er, I'll do the later. While you were among the things BW should have done more with, I actually do like your gags with Ash and Muscles. And beating Trip is always a treat. You have that going for you and no one can take it away from you. Miette.
  5. KrspaceT

He was a solid personality and battler who had some of the best Pokemon personality in XY. Ash's Snivy
Back
Top Bottom