Search results for query: *

1. KrspaceT

Preview JN108: Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Destiny!!

Yeah, we have a bad habit of acting like the end result is the only thing that matters. Some of the best showings of a mon are in battles that ultimately don't go that well. Like I'd rank Leavanny's showing against Sawk (which it lost) higher than it taking down that Koffing of Roxie's, for example.
  2. KrspaceT

And Aura Sphereless Lucario are basically rarer than mega stones at this point (heck the one Lucario we saw for more than a minute, Kukui's, only showed three moves, so it probably knows it but didn't use it). So Double Team is swapped for.....who knows...
  3. KrspaceT

A new Lucario form isn't something I mind too much: Lucario's been a bit adrift for a bit in game and a new push is hardly a bad thing. Though I mean you could also just bring the Mega back GF.
  4. KrspaceT

They didn't do that with the Super Saiyan Ape. ...I just legit think they thought the fanbase had some very different opinions than it actually does.
  5. KrspaceT

...You think that is bad? Imagine if something...stupid happens. Like, no joke, try to imagine the internet if Goh caught Greninja.....or heck if Greninja's return isn't one of Journey's better takes on a returning cast member.
  6. KrspaceT

I'm still leaning on Seventh Mon Greninja, at least for one battle. I mean Battle Bond is probably not counted against the rule about Z and Mega and Dynamax one per battle bit....
  7. KrspaceT

...At this point who knows. All I know is that Greninja as a species has been barely used this gen despite its enduring popularity. I really could see them bringing Greninja in as the seventh mon, if just because of the attention it would get. Even if Greninja just had one battle under Ash....it...
Back
Top Bottom