Search results for query: *

1. KrspaceT

Review JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Time to start and go....let's see what I think of it. The whole 'Eeveelution quest' set up is kind of odd....IDK feels like that cross country (?) trips to see a Sylveon is a bit much. Nothing says there can't be on in Kanto. Honestly this works best with an additional set up to it like the...
  2. KrspaceT

Honestly I think XY's been one of the most respected series of all the anime sagas in previous. Honestly the ones that seem to have the main issue with 'spect seem to be Johto and Hoenn, if we discount the filler seasons, and one of those has the big voice actor problem. Not sure how'd I rate...
  3. KrspaceT

Um....I believe Wallace was implied to be Champion, or said aloud, in DP, then XY had it be Steven https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Wallace#Main_series So his position change isn't out of nowhere.
  4. KrspaceT

You know, I won't lie...I'd have loved a battle like what I've seen of Ash's Wallace bit earlier. Like, seriously, if Ash had small battles during Goh episodes for the WCS, we'd probably complain about Goh less.
  5. KrspaceT

Going to enjoy the sub part but I'm curious to see the exact bits and bobs to it. Also I expect that the Serena and Ash bit at the end has a values dissonance in it where Japan's 'more subtle' preference for words causes us poor Western fans to freak out and think it isn't important but then...
Back
Top Bottom