Search results for query: *

1. KrspaceT

Preview JN109: VS Kibana! Battle for Masters Eight!!

Pokemon can do that...it just usually isn't interest or needs to do it. But if it wants to, why not? As long as it doesn't go full 'Shudo' we'll be fine.
  2. KrspaceT

It isn't impossible it was intentional. Pokemon has done that commentary before. Cross Paul ORAS Wally.. .just hope they don't do a Digimon
  3. KrspaceT

I find it strange so many people want to see Ash lose
  4. KrspaceT

To be fair, that's with most leagues. I mean Alola is a bit of an exception, but every 200ish person at Indigo, Silver, Ever Grande, etc wanted to win. Only one of them can.
  5. KrspaceT

...Heck, I don't think they even did that with SM at all. XY at least had the Magearna movie. Plus, if that talk of 'the anime is specifically creating episodes to get our attention' is true, what is more attention grabbing then that? Okay....I can think of a few things, but when Ash's dad...
  6. KrspaceT

On Ash opponents, I kind of wonder if we might see a G9 character. I say that not because I think Ash and Leon will be curb stomped like someone using a card from a new YUGIOH expansion pack against a worf, but because of Ash's Electric First Round streak. I could see Pokemon co decide to reveal...
  7. KrspaceT

If Ash only gets three it will likely be Lance Cynthia and Leon.
  8. KrspaceT

I've mostly accepted that Cynthia is almost certainly going to go up against Leon and lose. It's just the most straighforward narrative direction given that Leon's beaten Lance, Raihan, and Flint already. Beating them again isn't that impressive.
  9. KrspaceT

A pity. A Flint v Ash rematch would have been nice, but eh until it is said in canon maybe he'll still get a chance to be Ash's first round KO. Honestly with this tournie the question more than ever is 'who do we want Ash to beat and who do we want to fall to someone else'.
  10. KrspaceT

So....the World Coronation Series is a Annual Tournament right? Least that is what Bulbapedia calls it. If this is the last match before the Masters Eight final tournie....that implies that Journeys, in a timeline where Ash does in fact age, is probably around a year long.
  11. KrspaceT

So the major would be Korrina Bea 'Gurdur guy', Ringo. Iris, and Drasna?
  12. KrspaceT

Define minor compared to say....Bea or Rinto for other repeat performers
  13. KrspaceT

Some detective work on frames on discord suggest that the sad Ash is from the Alola episode. So if Kukui has gone heel or something so.....HAAAA Stop cheering for losses like this is Sevens
  14. KrspaceT

It's also Twitter....where people have a warped view on reality.
  15. KrspaceT

I mean people get upset when Ash wins for a bit, and it is isn't even that much. Dragonite gets big wins, not a ton of them. (Also if that happens you are going to have those people who care more for win percentages than the wins themselves get snippy. Let's say Dragonite has four battles we...
  16. KrspaceT

So I was on Twitter and I saw a twitter post of a Flygon v Dragonite fight that looked like Dragonite was losing and said twitter was going 'FINALLY!' Um...why? Dragonite's pretty popular from what I've seen.
  17. KrspaceT

I worry that this may end Dragonite's rank up clenching streak.
  18. KrspaceT

Honestly I feel like the series lends itself to Ash and his pasts achievements bolstering his credentials here given the series context. Like they could emphasize it better but it applies here more than most series I'd say
  19. KrspaceT

And again people want Ash to lose for some reason..
  20. KrspaceT

Well....are the rumors going to be true? I mean...do we have time for that specific sort of arc?
Back
Top Bottom