Search results for query: *

1. KrystalDragon13

The Shiny Encounters Thread

My boyfriend is the absolute best. For our four month anniversary he managed to get me another one of my dream shinies, a Suicune! This was after MANY soft resets on his part and it has EXTREMELY amazing IVs? It has 31s and in every other stat is has 30s. While it's unfortunate that if it was...
  2. KrystalDragon13

I'm up to 990 Eevees. Why. Why won't the game let me get my boyfriend something for once ; ~ ;
  3. KrystalDragon13

I managed to get a shiny Aggron off of Wondertrade and as far as I can tell, it's legit. The same friend who got me that shiny Bulbasaur (now my boyfriend) also surprised me with a shiny I'd wanted for ages: A shiny Scolipede! I was in disbelief that he'd do that for me after getting me...
  4. KrystalDragon13

While EV training, I encountered a wild Swablu first horde! Hopefully will breed a useful one in the future, even though it looks absolutely disgusting with the pale colors of XY/ORAS.
  5. KrystalDragon13

Never mind my question as I just hatched a shiny Zigzagoon! I much prefer the shiny over the normal version so I am satisfied!
  6. KrystalDragon13

An hour after completing the national dex and gaining the shiny charm, I hatched a shiny Skorupi after only around 60 eggs! It's unfortunately not competitively viable, but I can appreciate it. EDIT: So this may sound dumb, but... I was breeding for a Pokemon and accidentally ran into a shiny...
  7. KrystalDragon13

I have encountered a shiny: - Frogadier and Braixen in the Friend Safari - Gyarados from chain-fishing accidentally - Kyurem, Haxorus and Dratini from White 2 - Tepig and Manetric from wondertrade - Bulbasaur that my friend gave me <3
  8. KrystalDragon13

I found a shiny Frogidier while training my Grovyle xD
Back
Top Bottom