Search results for query: *

1. Kthleen

What was the last thing you said before this thread? [Vol. 2]

"(laughing) That... face!" I don't know, it's just strangely funny.
  2. Kthleen

"'You need mo' allowance? Maybe you need mo' employment.' (ohhh)"
  3. Kthleen

"♫If you're feelin' kinda cruddy, just sit right by Silvuddy♪" ♪And don't eat... t-t-t-t-t-t-too much fried fooood, yah!♫ (lol oops, it's "stick," not "sit.")
  4. Kthleen

"They are strawberry." White Carolina Pineberry plants are an everbearing variety. Grow your own tasty, white strawberries with a distinct white appearance and tropical flavor.
  5. Kthleen

"It's like non-dairy ice cream: if it tasted good, I'd eat it. ...(shakes head) I'm not eating it. :(" ...Actually probably would have been more correctly said "If it tasted good, I'd bother eating it at least occasionally." It=Beyond/Impossible "meat."
  6. Kthleen

"(snorts) 'Fatty McButterpants'?" Half listening to some zoo show, and heard some poor bird's... interesting name.
  7. Kthleen

"Aww! (lols) Little floof!" It's not in the video ( :/ ), but the thumbnail for "Funny Parrots Videos Compilation cute moment of the animals - Cute Parrots #14" on YouTube has a widdle baby parrot floof in it, with its tiny wing nubbin. :D
  8. Kthleen

"Or it could be both. Raffle brothers, planning to sell roast beef? RB, RB? ...It's all good. ...Well, except the sandwiches." Arby's is not called that because of roast beef, although I thought it was too. It is named for the two brothers who founded it. They were the Raffle brothers (RB)...
  9. Kthleen

"Man, playing the guitar sounds awesome. (thinks about it, starts lol-ing) Learning to play the guitar, though, not so much!"
  10. Kthleen

"Bread.... Bread?" As a dog name? 0_o
  11. Kthleen

"♫You will get deaded. You will get deaded. You will get deadeeeed...♫ when I eat your headed." I was thinking of the praying mantis I found earlier, and was looking up what they eat when I saw "Praying Mantis eats fly alive."
  12. Kthleen

"Mm! Mm, and on national TV, too. Mm." Was listening to a song from a show called Boston Med when I remembered the surgeon who did this (he fixed it, but still X_x).
  13. Kthleen

"Freaking cappertillers! I hate them! ...It's like, they're cute if you're not growing stuff." :/
  14. Kthleen

"That is so weird!" My mom was looking at something on the TV guide that said "PiYo Workout!", and I realized something. I remembered noting that Spanish mirar and Japanese miru both mean to look at or to watch, then I thought about how we have Spanish pío and Japanese piyo as the sound chicks...
  15. Kthleen

"They're not bland, they're mild-flavored!" Nothing like "mild" tomatoes.
  16. Kthleen

"♫Transposition of the great vessels!♪ Oops!" Don't you hate it when your baby goes in for heart surgery and comes out of it unable to get off the heart-lung bypass machine without crashing, then you find out that the surgeon sewed the wrong vessels to the wrong valves, basically creating to...
  17. Kthleen

"Why do people name their dogs 'Banjo'? What is up with that? Do they name their dogs 'Drums,' or 'Guitar,' or... or... 'Didgeridoo'!" Flute? Recorder? Kalimba? Xylophone? Tuba? Cello? "Piano, come!"
  18. Kthleen

"'I bet this bread... shreds well!' Ohhhhhh! ...Wait, what's that thing called? ...Djent. 'Or maybe Dave's more of a... djentleman!'" lol amirite Too bad I didn't actually like the ones I tried.... ._.
  19. Kthleen

"Dude, just say 'absolute zero.' ...Unless you mean 'absolutely zero... Fahrenheit!' Or... Celsius!" Heard something on TV about how some space thing's insulation lets it work at "seven degrees above absolutely zero." Didn't catch if he was in fact talking about some temperature scale other...
  20. Kthleen

"'Wasn't that fun!' ...You keep saying that!" I maked my own gravy! And eated it over chicken (one of the breasts I baked to get the oils and juices for the gravy) and mashed tatoes! :o :D It was ok enough. Also, I don't really like cooking; I just like the end results.
Back
Top Bottom