• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Kung Fu Ferret

Video Game Quotes

"You know what I say to everyone who tries to gank me? Leaf me alone, birch!" - Ratatoskr ( as depicted in SMITE)
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

Video Game Quotes

"Oh! The humans named a holiday after me? Ehh.. Easter? Those fools! It's Ishtar!" - Ishtar, Babylonian Goddesses of Love and War (SMITE)
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

Video Game Quotes

"Souls are friends, not chew toys!" A taunt from Baron Samedi directed to Cerberus in Smite
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

Video Game Quotes

"Oh no!" Knuckles (Sonic Adventure)
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

Video Game Quotes

"I must always keep an ear listening for threats. It would be much easier, if Thor didn't insist on eating a diet rich in beans!" Heimdallr (SMITE)
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

Video Game Quotes

"My first decree will be to outlaw salads. Why? I don't have to explain myself!" -Set (in SMITE) "The sky is the limit! No seriously, my domain ends at the sky. Space doesn't fall under my jurisdiction!" - Horus (in SMITE)
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

Video Game Quotes

Others say my tactics are too "brutal" and "violent". I say, is that even possible?! Ares says that in smite
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

Video Game Quotes

Chernobog's jokes in SMITE are amazing. "There are too many sun gods for my liking." "I had a fight with my brother, and it was like night and day. No, literally, we created night and day." "Followers used to speak curses in a bowl in my name, but I never understood why."
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

Video Game Quotes

Chaac has some pretty funny lines in Smite, although a lot of these are recycled from various action movie actors, mostly Arnold Schwarzenegger. A fair amount of others involving puns (involving the name Chaac). "A little rain never hurt anybody, or does it?!"
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

Video Game Quotes

"You rock! Cancel that" - Every salty player on SMITE (including me, sometimes)
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

Video Game Quotes

"Do my zombies eat meals with their fingers? What do you mean? Sometimes they eat the fingers separately! Hehehe..." Ah Puch (SMITE)
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

Video Game Quotes

"Note to self: Bring home bones of enemies for Cerberus to chew upon." -Hades (SMITE) "I like to be pet, on my stomach... from the inside!" - Fenrir (SMITE)
  13. Kung Fu Ferret

Video Game Quotes

You know, hunting bald eagles is a bad idea, because it's.. Ill.. Eagle. Hahahahah!" Ra'Merica skin from SMITE
  14. Kung Fu Ferret

Video Game Quotes

"Somebody's gonna pay for all those boots and handbags... Might as well be you!" - Sobek, (SMITE) "This arrow has your name on it. See? "Moron", it's on all of 'em!" - Artemis (SMITE)
  15. Kung Fu Ferret

Video Game Quotes

Anhur (SMITE): "Everything the light touches... IS MINE!"
Back
Top Bottom