Search results for query: *

1. Kung Fu Ferret

Your unpopular music/film/tv opinons

@prog rocker A lot of people say Shrek 2 is the best. I can kinda see that because making a GOOD sequel is pretty hard to do.
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

Not sure if I said this before, but the best Shrek movie IMHO is the first one. But in my defense, I have not seen any of the sequels enough for them to grow on me.
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

Toei/Bandai needs to quit nostalgia pandering and focus on making a totally new Digimon anime, or maybe a sequel to Tamers or Frontier (preferably the former)
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

^ Timon and Pumbaa were kind of needed after the whole stampede scene, plus.... Every Disney movie needs the typical comic relief. And speaking of TLK, or TLG technically, I think Scar's voice actor on the show isn't that bad. I mean, he's not Jeremy Irons, but he does okay. I know it's a show...
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

Hasbro owns Power Rangers and will make it starting this year! Hopefully it's better than the Neo-Saban era, which was pretty much despised by the fandom.
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

I actually wouldn't mine Disney remaking Hercules. Ben Stiller or Ryan Reynolds would be perfect as Hades!
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

I'm pretty sure Paw patrol has some sort of propaganda in there. Also, The Lion Guard can pretty much teach similar lessons to kids without hidden propaganda, and is better at doing so as a result. Also, Kion is too OP, plz Nerf the Roar of the Elders! @Tsareena, I loved Jungle Book 2016, but...
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

The Lion Guard is a better kid's show than My Little Pony.
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

The Lion Guard is a guilty pleasure of mine.
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

I'm glad Boston voted NOT to host the 2024 Olympics. There's not enough space for it.
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

No matter what types of animated movies Disney releases in the future, NOTHING will top The Lion King! However, I hope Jon Favreau does a damn good job with the upcoming Lion King remake.
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

I actually liked Disney's Brother Bear.
  13. Kung Fu Ferret

I still haven't seen Frozen (too lazy), but the best Disney movie will ALWAYS be The Lion King! Metal is better than any other genre. I hated "The Interview'. Thought it was boring. AoStH was the best Sonic cartoon.
Back
Top Bottom