Search results for query: *

1. Kung Fu Ferret

What's the last dream you had?

That the Egyptian god Khnum was being added to SMITE. However, he looked more a chibi rhino dude than any of his actual depictions.
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

The most vivid one I recall, involves me being stuck in the middle of a fight between a T-Rex and an enormous squid. I woke up when I got eaten by the squid in the dream. If it were to keep going, I would have hoped the T-Rex avenged my death.
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

I had a dream recently that Maui was getting added as a playable god in the game SMITE.
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

I had this weird dream that was taking place in a game similar to Ark: Survival Evolved, except it took place in an abandoned supermarket. There were still dinosaurs and stuff running around.
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

I had a crazy dream last night, I was at this zoo, but the roles of animal and human were reversed. So the humans were in the enclosures with animals looking at from outside. And this one grizzly bear was just staring at me in particular.
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

I had kind of a super weird dream a couple nights ago. It involved a library and Ugandan Knuckles (dead meme, I know, but hear me out). I kept getting swarmed by them and they kept telling me "You do not know the Dewey Decimal System!", It was kinda scary, but absolutely hilarious at the same...
Back
Top Bottom