Search results for query: *

1. Kung Fu Ferret

My Fakemon region and whatnot.

Some info on the first partner Pokémon of the Pumoja region! Hynerba: The Plant Cub Pokémon Type: Grass This Pokémon is highly intelligent, despite its looks and the fact that it smells like bitter herbs. Its jaw strength can turn small rocks into dust. Kifembru: The Tiny Rhino Pokémon Type...
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

Pumoja is back again! Hynerba, Kifembru, and Bubbloon are the starters! Grass hyena, Fire rhinoceros, Water baboon.
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

A few early area Pokémon you will more than likely find in the Sekwi region include: Angroose: The Small Goose Pokémon A pure Flying-type Pokémon , that, either stays year-round or just stops in the Sekwi region during their annual migrations. They are known to be assertive towards...
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

The Starter trio of Sekwi consists of...... Melgrowth: The Leaf Turkey Pokémon (Grass/Flying throughout its line) Kindllama: The Flame Wool Pokémon (Fire, eventually becoming Fire/Steel after evolving twice) Splashrimp: The Blue Plankton Pokémon (Water, becomes Water/Ice upon its first...
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

Now working on the region formerly known as Nogland, now called Sekwi, once again. Stay tuned for new starters
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

Yes. Also the region is now called Pumoja, based on both Kenya and Tanzania, and the starter names are now Nyacruta, Motovark and Hyppoko. A grass hyena, fire aardvark and water hippopotamus.
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

The Inama region is based on Kenya! The starters are Hynyasi, Motovark, and Majippo. Their names are derived from the Swahili words for the starter types and the English words for the three animals these new Pokemon are based on. Edit: feel free to guess what they are and what their final evo...
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

I'm taking a break from the Nogland region for now. However, a new fake region is in the works!
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

Bulbagarden Discord user Lekoi2 made these mini sprites for the basic Noglandean starter trio based on information I gave them!
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

Your Noglandean starter is evolving! Alligrout evolves into Jawwood, Oscorch evolves into Struthisinge! Ursplash evolved into Bearqua! They all remain monotype for now... But once they evolve into Taigator, Burstrich, and Artibrawl, they gain the rock, flying, and fighting type respectively.
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

Uthingo has been put on ice for now in favor of a return to the Nogland region, with a brand new starter trio! Alligrout: the Plant Gator Pokémon Oscorch: the Ember Ostrich Pokémon Ursplash: the Float Bear Pokémon Some early route Pokémon you might see include Scutench: The Shield Bug Pokémon...
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

The Uthingo region "versions" will be called Pokemon Hopes and Pokemon Dreams. Stay tuned for the legendary duo
  13. Kung Fu Ferret

New Uthingo starters! Ujaleaf: The Plant Jackal Pokemon (Grass) Vuroster: The Fire Rhino Pokemon (Fire) Bubbra: The Bubble Snake Pokemon (Water) Uthingoan trainers will encounter new Pokemon such as: Hyraks: The Rock Climbing Pokemon (Normal) Foulchik: The Tiny Vulture Pokemon (Flying)...
  14. Kung Fu Ferret

Uthingo is making a comeback! Stay tuned
  15. Kung Fu Ferret

They are a hyena, a zebra, and an ostrich
  16. Kung Fu Ferret

try to guess what these three are supposed to be
  17. Kung Fu Ferret

Might rework Uthingo into a somewhat different region called Ajomu (Umoja is Swahili for "Unity"), based on Kenya and Tanzania, which will divided into two subregional Pokedexes North and South. I will rework a lot of the Fakemon from my previous regions. Still trying to figure out some...
  18. Kung Fu Ferret

I have made a few changes to the main Uthingo starter final Evo trio.. Brutaspine is Grass/Poison, Vulkudu is Fire/Ground and Krakemmup is Water/Electric. The second set of starters will be regional variants of the Kanto starters. Bulbasaur Grass/Fairy, Charmander Fire/Dark and Squirtle...
  19. Kung Fu Ferret

The Gym Leader's Pokemon teams! Petra, of the Hermistein Gym, uses Roggenrola and Uthingolese Rhyhorn Reginald, of the Bahldor Gym, uses Litleo, Uthingolese Patrat, and Stenchog Ignacia, of the Hefaston Gym, uses, Numel, Purrcheetah, and Uthingolese Hippopotas Travis, of the Artimiza Gym, uses...
  20. Kung Fu Ferret

Shortly before your first gym battle, you are invited to get a second starter! They are very similar the ones that Trainers from other regions might be familiar with, but these are Uthingolese variants of Chikorita, Litten, and Sobble. Uthingolese Chikorita is a Grass/Ground type resembling a...
Back
Top Bottom