1. Kung Fu Ferret

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Mage. Specifically Necromancer. Then again, I main Ah Puch in SMITE, and he is a Mayan death god who pretty much does just that.
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

It might be difficult but I can probably pull off dressing up as Smite's depiction of Odin
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

A Smite god. Which one? Probably Bacchus, would be easiest to pull off for a guy like me.
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

Death, heights, drowning, really loud noises, and Massachusetts drivers!
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

This might be just me, but I'm, at the very least, skeptical about the supernatural. Aliens, if they exist... I think they're avoiding us on purpose.
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

I have a few: Lionesses prefer male lions with bigger/darker manes because it's a sign of strength and resilience or something. Also Chris Farley was going to be the original voice for Shrek, but he passed away when he was about 95% done with recording. Then they re-wrote the entire script...
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

Pineapple and pepperoni pizza Apple slices with peanut butter Scallops wrapped in bacon pumpkin flavoring in matcha tea
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

Move to Toronto, maybe take an African Safari (to take photos of the wildlife as opposed to killing them), idk what else
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

I was mostly on smaller Pokemon fan sites. So I wanted to join a much bigger one!
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

I'd like to visit Earth in various parts of its history (including prehistory) in order to uncover the greatest mysteries of all.
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

Hoth, because it's nice and cold. I'm assuming we can also visit fictional planets. Or maybe the Forest Moon of Endor to hang out with the Ewoks.
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

Odin, the Allfather of Norse mythology. Why? Hopefully... Some of his infinite knowledge would rub off on me.
Back
Top Bottom