Search results for query: *

1. Kung Fu Ferret

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

I kinda want to see a pseudo legend based on the Nemean Lion. Steel/Dark maybe? Or maybe as a Galarian variant for Litleo and Pyroar?
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

Good question. @SpinyShell I want to say that the new species speculation thread is mostly about predictions. I could be wrong, though. Thank you for asking me EDIT: I might edit the thread to be something about Rating the new Galar Pokemon. Let me check with the others, first.
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

On the subject of notorious primates, we need a Pokemon that's based on Bigfoot! Ground/Fighting, maybe pseudolegend?
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

I'd like a fairy/fighting line based on Valkyries.
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

Kyonpan IIRC was a beta Pokemon for Gen II.
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

I agree with this statement!
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

I would like to see a more realistic looking hyena Pokemon, preferably based on the spotted hyena, maybe ground/dark if the Krookodile line doesn't make it in.
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

I'd like to see fossils based on pleistocene megafauna. Maybe a cave lion and a woolly rhinoceros?
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

Fafnir is the dragon that inspired Smaug. Dragon/Poison with a signature move that's like Pay Day on steroids.
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

Speaking of sloths, a fossil based on the Megatherium would be awesome!
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

Something with a druid motif would be cool, as would a pirate and/or a Viking. A Griffin would be great! The rat/plague doctor concepts could be combined, because why not? Mythical Pokemon with two formes based on Fafnir? <- Dwarf that transforms into a Dragon
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

A dragon Eeveelution would be great. Or maybe steel type
  13. Kung Fu Ferret

120 or so new Pokemon. Fossils based on the cave lion and the woolly rhinoceros (both of which existed in Pleistocene Europe) Mythical Pokemon based on Cu Chulainn with a default and berserk forms (because why not?) Normal-type Jack Russell Terrier (with Speed Boost?) Swordfish Shield Bug...
Back
Top Bottom