Search results for query: *

1. Kung Fu Ferret

KFF's Planet Zoo DLC prediction thread

I was totally wrong about the upcoming DLC this fall being an animal pack... At least getting a species of bat as a new and so far only walkthrough exhibit animal is a good transition to getting an aviary pack in the future. Also the scenery seems very good for Halloween. The habitat animals...
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

Conservation Pack arrives in a week! We're getting new building pieces which includes some behind the scenes props, along with five very interesting endangered species! Przewalski's horse, Amur leopard, Scimitar-horned oryx, Siamang and Axolotl! My predictions for the final two DLC packs for...
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

Now that North America and Europe have had DLC, we're getting the wetlands animal pack. This pack will have the capybara, the platypus, the water buffalo, the Nile lechwe, Asian small clawed otter, red crowned crane, spectacled caiman, and Danube newt. My predictions for future dlc for the...
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

Since my previous post here, we have gotten the Southeast Asia Animal Pack (no new building set, but a few more new animals to make up for it) and the Africa pack I'm guessing the next dlc will be a North America animal pack, with 7 habitat animal species and 1 new exhibit species, akin to the...
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

The current DLCs that exist are Arctic, South America, Australia, and Aquatic. My next guess is Nocturnal. Sun Bear has been confirmed to be in whatever the next DLC is my prediction: Habitat animals: Sun Bear (and then THREE of the following), Fennec Fox, North Island Brown Kiwi, Bobcat...
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

Placeholder post for conservation themed packs
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

With last month's release of the Arctic DLC for Planet Zoo on Steam, I've been thinking of some ideas for potential DLC packs. Each DLC pack would come with roughly five habitat animals and a new theme or two for buildings, and (maybe some exhibit animals or new concepts) Australian Pack...
Back
Top Bottom