Search results for query: *

1. Kung Fu Ferret

The Bulbagarden Community Question Thread [v3.0]

The Lion King
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

Please do the sensible thing and name him Peter!
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

Velociraptors, who wouldn't love to have a few of those?! If I had to go with a fictional pet, I'd go with a Digimon, probably Gomamon. Edit: You know what? I want to own an entire freakin' zoo! Preferably one that's state of the art!
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

Tossup between MLK and Genghis Khan. Dr. King was a powerful speaker, and his message of peace and love will always be relevant, IMHO... And as for Genghis (who I'm pretty sure is my ancestor), he was centuries ahead of his time (if you don't count all the murder, pillaging, and whatnot, of...
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

Exactly. I would tell my past self to do/not do certain things in advance.
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

I agree about the mosquitoes.
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

A better way to clone long-lost species. As long as it doesn't end as badly as your average Jurassic Park movie.
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

"Ah, yes. The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it. Or, learn from it." Rafiki from The Lion King (1994)
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

Giraffes don't have vocal cords!
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

Contrary to popular belief, camels do not store water in their humps. The hump is a large fat deposit.
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

Chris Farley was going to be the voice for Shrek, but he passed away in 1997, and was 95% done with recording. Not only was it going to be a 2D animated work at the time, but the plot was also going to be a bit different. They rewrote it for Mike Myers, who originally recorded in a Brooklyn...
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

The first dog to visit both the North and South poles was a Jack Russell Terrier
  13. Kung Fu Ferret

In my home state of Massachusetts, it is illegal for a gorilla to ride in the back seat of any car. Does this mean Donkey Kong ALWAYS has to ride shotgun?
  14. Kung Fu Ferret

Best idea is Digimon
  15. Kung Fu Ferret

Is it too late to change my hypothetical godly heritage? My dad would be Ah Puch, the Mayan god of death.
  16. Kung Fu Ferret

An urban fantasy in the style of Rick Riordan (with all pantheons having demigod kids). My godly parent would be Ares, the Greek god of War
  17. Kung Fu Ferret

Just one so far: maintain the relationship between my new girlfriend and myself
Back
Top Bottom