Search results for query: *

1. Kung Fu Ferret

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Ice Age 10/10 Blue Sky's magnum opus.
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

The Lion King 2019 6/10. The visuals were great. I'm just glad my favorite song (Be Prepared) was put back in it, (albeit heavily altered.) I really liked some of the scenes they added to make this remake longer, of the original 1994 version is still vastly Superior.
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

Mowgli: legend of the Jungle. 7.8 out of 10. This Netflix exclusive interpretation of the Jungle Book was easily the closest ever adaptation to the source material, which I'm pretty sure was their intent. The motion capture technology didn't really work though.
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

Gods of Egypt (2016): 6/10. the Hollywood whitewashing controversy killed the movie before it came out, but the CGI was amazing, and I honestly had a few laughs that I wasn't expecting. Egyptian mythology needs more love! The Road To El Dorado (2000) 8/10: criminally underrated flick. Laughed a...
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame 8/10. second favorite Disney movie. Hellfire is the highlight of the film.
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

The Secret Of NIMH (8/10) my second favorite work by Don Bluth.
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

The Lion King (1994) 10/10 as always
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride 7/10 Being a sequel to one of the greatest animated movies of all time is a very tough act to follow, but they did a good enough job. Not One Of Us is the best song. Much like the original being basically Hamlet, this direct-to-video sequel is pretty much Romeo...
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

Coco 10/10 Pixar did not disappoint
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

Shrek (2001) 42/10! That's not a typo! Get out of my swamp!
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

The lion king. Infinity out of ten
  12. Kung Fu Ferret

Captain Underpants the first epic movie 7/10. True to my favorite childhood books, but could've been better.
  13. Kung Fu Ferret

Power Rangers (2017) This movie took risks, and was enjoyable 8/10!
  14. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Panda 3 7/10. Vaguely remember the first two, though.
  15. Kung Fu Ferret

The Jungle Book (2016) 10/10 I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY ITS AWESOMENESS!
  16. Kung Fu Ferret

The Land Before Time (1988) 10/10. I would give it an 11 if it weren't for all the unnecessary sequels. Still a classic though.
  17. Kung Fu Ferret

Gods of Egypt Besides the whitewashed cast, they put a fair amount of effort into making this movie. If only they didn't play around with the mythology as much. B-
  18. Kung Fu Ferret

The Emperor's New Groove. 8/10. Some of the jokes never get old. It's basically a Disney interpretation of buddy road trip Comedy. Hilarious!
  19. Kung Fu Ferret

Madagascar (2005). This movie is an instant DreamWorks animated classic. They chose a great cast of comedians to voice the animals (Ben Stiller as Alex the Lion and Chris Rock as Marty the Zebra stood out the most, but I really enjoyed Sacha Baron Cohen as King Julien). The jokes themselves were...
  20. Kung Fu Ferret

The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar 8/10. Stayed relatively true to the rest of The Lion King series, so it had some good nostalgia. Also... I could never imagine Rob Lowe as Simba's new voice, until now....
Back
Top Bottom